Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

1 minute ago, StatKing said:

If Jordan Love makes me eat crow and becomes a Hall of Fame caliber QB I'll never question our front office again.

He doesnt have to be a HOF QB in my book. He just needs to win games....especially Playoff games when the going is tougher.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Leader said:

He doesnt have to be a HOF QB in my book. He just needs to win games....especially Playoff games when the going is tougher.

He just needs to play well. I get tired of the Rodgers comparison because Rodgers was quite literally a top 10 QB right out the gate. Thats rare. He'll get a pass on winning next year but 2024 he has to get us to the post season.

1 hour ago, Donzo said:

LOL! 😂😂😂🤪😂😂😂

This may be the funniest thing every said on the forum. Not funny funny, but stupid funny.

Gute has been a complete disaster ever since flushing a 1st & 4th on Love. 

• Wastes a 1st & 4th round pick on an awful college QB. 
  • Alienates HOF QB then capitulates to the QB's demands.
  • Commits to aging HOF QB with record setting contract extension.
  • Then, a year later wants to get out of the commitment he made to the HOF QB and move forward with terrible QB he wasted a 1st and 4th round pick on.

Again, Gute has been a complete disaster with the entire situation He's been an incompetent reactive decision maker while reversing decisions  year to year after making multi year commitments.

This is a level of management buffoonery the Packers haven't experienced since the 70s & 80s.

I find it highly interesting you're already dubbing Jordan Love as a terrible Quarterback. How does your take change if he turns out not to be terrible? The only buffoonery going on here, is your take on Jordan Love with no real knowledge of what type of player he's going to be for us. 

I see you in this thread crying with a few other people "Oh they say we're not Packers fans because we're upset Aaron is leaving and we're pounding the table for OUR QB" - No, it's not that you guys like Aaron Rodgers, it's that you're incapable of liking Aaron Rodgers and respecting Jordan Love because of your infatuation for 12 that makes people say you're not a Packers fan but an Aaron Rodgers fan.

You keep playing victim though. 

• Like 1

Just now, StatKing said:

He just needs to play well. I get tired of the Rodgers comparison because Rodgers was quite literally a top 10 QB right out the gate. Thats rare. He'll get a pass on winning next year but 2024 he has to get us to the post season.

I figure it's gonna take us awhile to cycle thru/out of all the bad contracts (dead cap, void years etc) and get back to a "balanced" cap / contract situation.

I think people are missing the boat on the jordan love situation… him being terrible isn’t worse case scenario.

Worse case is he is Kirk cousin or Dak Prescott or Derek Carr. Painfully average.

He needs to be great or poor… not good. That way we don’t waste 6-8 years in NFL purgatory. 

24 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

It has reared it's ugly head. The clown you are quoting was telling everyone there was NO chance Rodgers was getting traded this year because of his contract. 

That guy is 100% trolling though 

Sadly some of those **** sticks are legit brainwashed.