Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Probably leslie right?

Or maybe its scoundrel since you said player and not character

I'm more inclined to believe scoundrel is actually Donna and orca has to outlive her (not sure if that fits the course material)

Or

He has has to outlive scoundrel specifically 

But does he win with or alone? @The Orca

Orca is literally claiming a character that tries to build a burger joint.

https://parksandrecreation.fandom.com/wiki/Ingrid_de_Forest

Like many residents of the former Eagleton, Ingrid has an upper-class, WASP-ish mentality. She claims to dislike talking about money (considering the practice "gauche"), though she will often make reference to her glamourous, globe-trotting lifestyle.

According to Leslie, Ingrid had won the Miss Indiana beauty pageant while serving in her capacity as a city councilor and pregnant.

After the merger between Pawnee and Eagleton, Leslie is recalled as Pawnee councilwoman and replaced by Ingrid.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm more inclined to believe scoundrel is actually Donna and orca has to outlive her (not sure if that fits the course material)

Or

I don't think Donna and Ingrid ever really interacted in the show, not that I can remember.

15 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm inclined to believe Orca until someone contradicts something he's claimed. would be ridiculously risky to claim a blanket "Indy" alignment instead of a more specifically-named one, as the claim would all but proven false if there's any other indies who aren't simply "Indy".

that isnt to say i think he's harmless, though.

agree with this

On 12/11/2022 at 1:14 PM, The Orca said:

Boss No GIF by Jarritos

My list says otherwise 

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Meant character not player (stuck in fantasy baseball mode lol). Dont know who is the character yet, but I know which character i need to outlive 

Or which character(s)

You mentioned a list before!

Its likely got a lot of town names on it. Thats why you said that scoundrel was lying. Donna isnt one of the town names on your list.

I dont think we can trust you unless you reveal your list. 

Instead, we can vote you out and see your flip for ourselves

Better to do this now before its a liability at endgame

Orca

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Or

I have to outlive a specific character and its not Donna 

I'm town adjacent, Donna is a cover role

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Orca is literally claiming a character that tries to build a burger joint.

https://parksandrecreation.fandom.com/wiki/Ingrid_de_Forest

Like many residents of the former Eagleton, Ingrid has an upper-class, WASP-ish mentality. She claims to dislike talking about money (considering the practice "gauche"), though she will often make reference to her glamourous, globe-trotting lifestyle.

According to Leslie, Ingrid had won the Miss Indiana beauty pageant while serving in her capacity as a city councilor and pregnant.

After the merger between Pawnee and Eagleton, Leslie is recalled as Pawnee councilwoman and replaced by Ingrid.

I don't remember her having anything to do with Paunch Burger and I have to say that fast food burger joint is very much not Eagleton's thing. She's certainly not aligned with Pawnee or the Parks department but I don't think she'd have anything to do with putting up the burger joint. Now this raises this question of how strictly is daboyle sticking to the story of Parks and Rec, because if the scum group is just people who are in general antagonistic to the parks department, I could see Ingrid making it. If it has to do solely with the Paunch Burger, I don't think she'd be scum there.

• Like 1