Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

that would be absolutely dumb for them to assume, considering most doctors cannot do that. Unless he was just fishing for the real doc

if you were scum, targeted one person, ended up at me and I didn't die, what else would you assume?  I can't see anyway they'd think someone would willingly protect me night one besides myself

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

if you were scum, targeted one person, ended up at me and I didn't die, what else would you assume?  I can't see anyway they'd think someone would willingly protect me night one besides myself

I'd probably err on not having to assume anything at all by claiming something other than watcher lol

46 minutes ago, swoosh said:

side topic - has an Indy serial killer whose win con is to be the last alive ever won? fun role but seems like an impossible win con, especially when the games I've played in come down to character claims. 

I’m sure it’s happened, but it is extremely tough to balance and yes they almost always get the short end. I personally have been avoiding third parties (except for the occasional cult) in all my games for this reason 

Just now, Whicker said:

Pretty clear swoosh needs to be lynched today. After that Dome/Pickle/Sanchez is the group 

I don’t see myself getting lynchdd tonight but if I am lynched I might go pickle or sanchez since we have swoosh dead to rights anyways 

• Like 1

Just now, Whicker said:

Scoundrel, Josh, and Mwil are also completely unconfirmed fmpov 

Ben and Donna are both likely town IMO, I wouldn’t go after either of them unless it was lylo 

dont remember what josh claimed, or if sanchez or pickle has claimed anything 

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I always arm my unfriendly indies to the teeth and give them some way to win other than outnumbering everybody. However, I did have an Indy win all by himself in one of my games: @swoosh himself won as Delirium in Binding of Isaac Mafia.

damn I really am the goat. my memory is crap. how was that only last year?

how far I've crashed

• Like 2