XCOM Mafia: Day Five has begun. N5 at majority vote,

Dome

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Everyone has a move so you really didn't out anyone you just revealed my target.  Malf outted abilities which is something that town needs to keep hidden until necessary 

Malf is definitely not playing for town.  He is off this game for sure 

He did it to quickly move a thought on you being the scum role blocker and choosing to not hit which is interesting 

• Like 1

I think if anybody else roleblocked/jailed someone last night they should probably speak up soon. Otherwise I think I'm inclined to go with Malf here based on that, even though I have a hard time seeing the motivation/reasoning for him to bus gopher yesterday if he is scum.

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

No kill and someone was role blocked. The odds are high this role blocked stopped a hit

that explains Pickle's suspicion of Malf definitely but not why you shared your information, or why Malf himself claimed roleblocked, really.

Also whicker claimed he was protected pretty much immediately from what I read

• Like 2

Just now, Scoundrel said:
2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

so how does revealing information d1 clear or implicate anybody, barring a smoking gun (like a track to a dead player)?

No kill and someone was role blocked. The odds are high this role blocked stopped a hit

I see actually at least possibilities for a no kill n1

Whicker was targeted with a kill and it was blocked

Malf tried to kill and he was blocked by me

Someone was bulletproof (i think that was a role)

Option 4 which if were true im sure some scum would be getting someone lynched for something....but they are not to this point so im thinking this looks bad for malf as well (yes option 4 is supposed to be vague and confusing)

17 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I think if anybody else roleblocked/jailed someone last night they should probably speak up soon. Otherwise I think I'm inclined to go with Malf here based on that, even though I have a hard time seeing the motivation/reasoning for him to bus gopher yesterday if he is scum.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Why ignore the protection on Whicker that would have killed him?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Part of me is thinking Pickle is mafia roleblocker and is using the failed hit on me as an opportunity 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Pickle 

In a semi-open game where we don’t know how Dome balanced roles, it’s a smart play if so.

Gopher flipping a killing role makes me really not buy a bus. That’s a borderline backbreaker for scum.

• Like 1