Packers Draft Pick Watch - 14th pick

Ronald323

1 minute ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Sucks to see your season end like that in the hands of the damn Bucs. As much as I want the Vikings to play and hopefully beat a Rodgers led Packers Saturday, the guy needs to sit. He's too valuable to the Packers and the NFL. 

We'll see you guys Saturday for always a fun game!

yep. i hope we roll in with callahan.

and either we beat you for the lulz or (more likely) you stomp us and help our draft pick

Just now, MathMan said:

also a good point. 

pretty sick of him though

I don't think he's going to garner much, if any attention via trade.  But if he comes out and balls, then he'll have some value.  The only benefit we would get out of watching Callahan play is knowing whether or not he's a decent backup.  No real upside there.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

I don't think he's going to garner much, if any attention via trade.  But if he comes out and balls, then he'll have some value.  The only benefit we would get out of watching Callahan play is knowing whether or not he's a decent backup.  No real upside there.

HUndley having a game to watch Rodgers after having seen some live action might help him see things a little better.  Hundley was making some strides, would be nice to see if he can make a few more and be a reliable QB2 for the 2018 season

2 minutes ago, chillparsi1 said:

I also think that having the opportunity to prevent the Vikes from having home field advantage or prevent the Lions from making the playoffs is tasty!

The Vikings will find their own way to screw up, Detroit still needs Atlanta, Seattle and Dallas to lose.

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Callahan stinks lol. No reason to play him. You play Hundley the last 2 games to give him some more development and then see if there's some dumb team willing to trade a mid rd pick for him

true. ala flynn.

we have detroit last game of the year as well

Archived