Around the NFL - Week 16

DaBoys

Boys, just came to say you're gonna be my #2 squad once you sign Sean Payton in the offseason (after dropping a 16-10 clunker @Tampa in the wildcard -- jk but it's too easy to envision). Wouldn't hate for you to steal the division here at the end, hopefully my Saints can help make it happen this week.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Fray32 said:

Boys, just came to say you're gonna be my #2 squad once you sign Sean Payton in the offseason (after dropping a 16-10 clunker @Tampa in the wildcard -- jk but it's too easy to envision). Wouldn't hate for you to steal the division here at the end, hopefully my Saints can help make it happen this week.

Thank you!  If you have any connections with the saints organization, please tell them that Taysom Hill needs at least 20 touches against philly.  He is so underutilized it’s criminal.

Another reason the Rams should be the Cowboys' opponents next Thanksgiving is because of market size. Los Angeles is the second biggest market, Dallas-Fort Worth is ranked fifth. And that is good from a TV ratings standpoint.