Week 16: Texans @ Titans :: "Twas the night before Christmas"

VY-FTW

37 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

What!? Unbelievable 

This game means nothing to the Titans. Regardless of result, Week 18 vs the Jags will be for the division and for the 4 seed in the playoffs, can't improve seeding or anything with a win Thursday.

Henry is gonna sit, probably gonna see guys like Simmons sit as well, guys like Byard might still play but wouldn't be shocked if their role is limited or even out.

Our roster is beat to hell. No reason to risk making it any worse over a meaningless game.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, DaBoys said:

I’d be okay with that, but I need Henry to go off for fantasy purposes. 

Welp goood sir cause it's about to go down lol. we aren't even gonna make a gameplan for Thursday beside just get it over with.

Like TL said we are beat to hell and we have NOTHING to gain and even if we did we still bout to get smacked up. If I were the cowboys Id rest everyone I could cause this damn near a bye week (We are treating it as muuch) lmao

GL in fantasy tho man 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VY-FTW said:

Welp goood sir cause it's about to go down lol. we aren't even gonna make a gameplan for Thursday beside just get it over with.

Like TL said we are beat to hell and we have NOTHING to gain and even if we did we still bout to get smacked up. If I were the cowboys Id rest everyone I could cause this damn near a bye week (We are treating it as muuch) lmao

GL in fantasy tho man 

Oh my fantasy is screwed without your RB. But I’ll take the luck. What about this Hasaan guy? Any good?

39 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Oh my fantasy is screwed without your RB. But I’ll take the luck. What about this Hasaan guy? Any good?

Oh man I'd stay away from anyone on our offense not named Derrick Henry. We will be down by 21 points by the end of the 1st quarter so we will be attempting to throw it a lot which will lead to about 10 Micah Parsons sacks

On 12/27/2022 at 4:04 PM, DaBoys said:

Stay far away from us. Id start any cowboys offense player you got and your defense is about to  get  12 sacks 4 fumbles and 2 picks lol

On 12/27/2022 at 3:46 PM, Justin615$ said:

Oh man I'd stay away from anyone on our offense not named Derrick Henry. We will be down by 21 points by the end of the 1st quarter so we will be attempting to throw it a lot which will lead to about 10 Micah Parsons sacks

I doubt we score 10 points today.

• Like 1