GDT: Cowboys vs Philadelphia PHRAUDS (aka Gardner Minshew edt.)

NoFlyZone

1 minute ago, DaBoys said:

Deeeeeeeeeeeeee

FENSEEEEEEEEEEEEE

!!!!!!!!!!!

Parsons responded well but just like 3 TD's does not redeem Dak for the pick 6...   the D keeping Philly out of the endzone to end the game does not redeem in my mind not forcing 1 punt from Philly all game with the back up QB starting..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, quiller said:

Locked in 5 seed now...  can not see Philly loosing out the season...      now we play thursday night....

Gotta go all out because we play the early game and won’t know what Philly will do. If Philly wins next week though I’m resting Parsons, Dak, Pollard, CD, Martin, Diggs, and DLaw week 18

Edited by DaBoys

Gutsy, but there a lot of work needed.

Bland has been a find.

Barr and run D is a massive issue.

Underrated issue is the OL.

Neither Tyron nor Tyler are at their best positions, and the injuries have taken a toll. The Steele injury looms large. 

Some great individuals plays by players on d to get those turnovers. But overall Philly moved the ball too easily.  Not just gonna add the fact that they had backup though. Because although hurts adds another facet to this eagles offense with his legs. Minshaw made some nice passes today and if he had been a starter all year for then I’m not sure there record would be much different. They are just a strong balanced team who also had an easy schedule. 

Edited by project T.O
  • Like 2