Jags at Jets TNF Discussion

General Tso

Who wins?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Jags
    • Jets

3 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Someone explain to me how Zach Wilson is so bad at football. Like, this JAG off the street comes in the game and makes it look infinitely more fun in one series vs Wilson for the entire game. I just don't understand it. 

Quarterback is more than 3 splash plays, it's making the passes and easy stuff before hand so you don't need to do those splash plays. Evaluators took those plays as a positive, as value, when in fact those plays were the result of failures, of bad process.

Quarterbacking is taking the 5 yard pass on 3rd and 9 to make a punt better or get into FG range, not YOLO ball, but NFL scouts were so enamored with the tools they forgot that his profile is basically just more physically talented Manziel.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Someone explain to me how Zach Wilson is so bad at football. Like, this JAG off the street comes in the game and makes it look infinitely more fun in one series vs Wilson for the entire game. I just don't understand it. 

Wilson is a QB that had big play potential without the fundamentals. It's that simple. 

He's a like a basketball player who can hit a trick shot every once in awhile but can't make a simple lay up or midrange shot

• Like 2