Jags at Jets TNF Discussion

General Tso

Who wins?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Jags
    • Jets

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Just bring White back. He's showed at minimum he's an NFL QB, give him a shot and try and add another piece if you can, if not draft a kid when you think one's there worth taking. 

Rookie scale means that teams need to NOT be giving these guys the 3-4 years they used to get, if you don't see it, especially if it's this bad, cut bait and try again.

Nahhh in no way am I suggesting rolling with Mike White in 2023, to be clear!!

1 minute ago, y*so*blu said:

Hi Shad. Please stop bankrolling your son's wrestling promotion. Congratulations on your team's win and have a good night.

What does wrestling have to do with this game?

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

LIS above, bring Mike White back and if there's a move to make for a fringy guy you can get without setting too many assets you do it, and if not just draft another QB. Don't compound the mistake, he's not a QB, move forward no matter what the alternatives are because, quite literally, it cannot get worse.

I want to be clear, I'm not saying start Wilson. I'm saying there aren't an abundance of good options.

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Nahhh in no way am I suggesting rolling with Mike White in 2023, to be clear!!

Real talk. There are multiple other guys who would give the Jets a better shot. I'd take my chances with Gardner Minshew before I rolled with Mike White for another year.

Just now, jrry32 said:

What does wrestling have to do with this game?

I want to be clear, I'm not saying start Wilson. I'm saying there aren't an abundance of good options.

Well yeah lol, they got unlucky with the timing, the best options aren't good, but they are what they are. Maybe  see if GB will take a 3rd for Jordan Love. Best I've got.