Week 16 Gameday Discussion

TecmoSuperJoe

I'm not going to lie...I take a perverse sort of humor in how much re-arranging deck chairs the Panthers have done at the QB position over the years only for all the guys trying to give them as much as Teddy B, and then acquiring Baker this year only to realize that the team is probably at it's best with Sam Darnold out of all the QBs they have. 

Just now, Forge said:

I'm not going to lie...I take a perverse sort of humor in how much re-arranging deck chairs the Panthers have done at the QB position over the years only for all the guys trying to give them as much as Teddy B, and then acquiring Baker this year only to realize that the team is probably at it's best with Sam Darnold out of all the QBs they have. 

If Darnold didn't get hurt playing in the 3rd quarter of a pre-season game they're probably firmly in control of that division RN and maybe McC doesn't get traded.

Just now, Forge said:

Panthers trade for Mayfield, Darnold is better

49ers start Lance, Jimmy G is better

Seahawks trade Wilson and get Lock in return, Geno is better than both

Been quite an interesting year for QB's

Just now, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Dome QB who did his best football in a soft division, now in a bad weather town. It was never going to work 

Plus 2 years of not playing not working out not developing anything as the NFL undergoes significant offensive changes every year yeah that's gonna probably impact a guy and there might not be overcoming it.