Week 16 Gameday Discussion

TecmoSuperJoe

5 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

It's almost like Micah was right. That's not to say Hurts isn't awesome and wasn't playing awesome, but as has been clear all year the Eagles are (a) the healthiest team and (b) the most talented team in the league.

I dont think he was wrong at all with what he said. The Eagles are a very well built/ coached squad. And again im not even taking shots at him. Ive been rooting for Hurts for awhile now.

Its like the Niners as well. They havent seen any drop off from going toJimmy G to Brock Purdy. Why? because of coaching, scheme, and talent on their rosters.

Edited by mattyice0401
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

It's almost like Micah was right. That's not to say Hurts isn't awesome and wasn't playing awesome, but as has been clear all year the Eagles are (a) the healthiest team and (b) the most talented team in the league.

The Eagles have lost a Starter in every game for the past 6 weeks. Maddox and Davis again today.

The only thing Minshew is proving this game is the same thing Davis Mills and Trevor Lawrence proved the past few weeks. That Dallas Defense is over rated. 

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

The Eagles have lost a Starter in every game for the past 6 weeks. Maddox and Davis again today.

The only thing Minshew is proving this game is the same thing Davis Mills and Trevor Lawrence proved the past few weeks. That Dallas Defense is over rated. 

That literally doesn't make my statement any less true..

5 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

I dont think he was wrong at all with what he said. The Eagles are a very well built/ coached squad. And again im not even taking shots at him. Ive been rooting for Hurts for awhile now.

Its like the Niners as well. They havent seen any drop off from going toJimmy G to Brock Purdy. Why? because of coaching, scheme, and talent on their rosters.

It's almost like those are the two best teams in the league for a reason. Though, I'd say a healthy 49ers team (LMFAO) would be the best.