The Holiday Mafia - N4 - Mafia Wins!

Deadpulse

Okay, time for my pitch.

Looks like that the only ones that can be roleblockers are @Dome @Whicker and @Scoundrel (interesting that you have a night move scoundrel)

@Dome you can likely represent the mafia faction, and i urge you to let me kill today. I figured out the 3rd mafia member, and im willing to keep it a secret for now Hint: your scum member is the other one of that namesake. Since there are more town then scum, the chances are higher that i have a town name, and can end the game outright. I say that might be your only chance here to win

@Scoundrel you should let me kill today. If i drew a scum character, thats towns most likely chance to win. Blocking mafia today is your best bet because they are 100 percent shooting for town. Lets be allies here.

@Whicker whether you are town or scum, you do want me to side with your team. Let me pass and i will be your ally.

If im unfettered, whomever claims roleblocker has earned my complete trust and devotion