The Holiday Mafia - N4 - Mafia Wins!

Deadpulse

2 hours ago, Raves said:

I mean, sure, I saved scum when I used my move on Malf, but I did still find someone that was anti-town with it so it wasn't a bad usage.  It's not like I revealed town.

Still, Scum MVP definitely goes to me!  Saved Slappy and then focused everyone's attention onto the SK.

Very glad you didn't reveal me instead. 

I felt I seemed very town oriented, but Sanchez and Nacho appeared to see through. I felt I had Malf going back and forth on whether he believed my claim, but he probably only cared for character purposes to find his target.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I felt I seemed very town oriented, but Sanchez and Nacho appeared to see through. I felt I had Malf going back and forth on whether he believed my claim, but he probably only cared for character purposes to find his target.

Honestly, the whole BFF thing you brought up made me think you might be trying to use it if you were scum/other to keep me from going after you, but I also felt that Malf felt a little out of place too so I was like, sure Malf is good enough for me.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Raves said:

I mean, sure, I saved scum when I used my move on Malf, but I did still find someone that was anti-town with it so it wasn't a bad usage.  It's not like I revealed town.

Still, Scum MVP definitely goes to me!  Saved Slappy and then focused everyone's attention onto the SK.

You probably helped stop me from winning alone.

I could have been really unsufferable

8 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

After your tete with dome, i  came away feeling you were town.

Now i will have to be more wary of you in the future because i know you can fake claim now.

• Like 1