Random NFL Tidbits

Forge

I hope after last year the NFL sticks to clear win-and-in games not dependent on other results for the week 18 SNF game, even if it means putting teams not as popular in the slot. And I'm saying this as a Packers fan.

8 minutes ago, Soko said:

It’s completely unrelated and actually a nice thing to do, but this is approximately x10 more than the AAV of Taylor’s contract that the Colts are trying to avoid paying him…

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Soko said:

It’s completely unrelated and actually a nice thing to do, but this is approximately x10 more than the AAV of Taylor’s contract that the Colts are trying to avoid paying him…

Jonathon Taylor just needs to kill a trainer or two and the extension is as good as done.

Also will accept: how will this news for@The Orca affect future cap management and are there void years at sea?

• Like 1

In all seriousness, $20mil to transport an orca across the country, eh...creepy "The Sound of Freedom"-level vibes, shamelessly-overt money-laundering vibes. I can't picture it even costing more than $1mil. One can transport a large house across the country for way under a million. This is beyond strange.

35 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

In all seriousness, $20mil to transport an orca across the country, eh...creepy "The Sound of Freedom"-level vibes, shamelessly-overt money-laundering vibes. I can't picture it even costing more than $1mil. One can transport a large house across the country for way under a million. This is beyond strange.

UPS could do it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ET80 said:

@The Orca - whatever you do, don’t talk about your back pain.

4 hours ago, Soko said:

Got a football because I didn’t realize there was a user here named The Orca.

4 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Jonathon Taylor just needs to kill a trainer or two and the extension is as good as done.

Also will accept: how will this news for@The Orca affect future cap management and are there void years at sea?

22 minutes ago, Soko said:

This is the whale:

zxj.gif

Almost free

crypto-whale.gif

• Like 3