Week 17 Gameday Thread (New Years Day Edition) - Green Bay Packers (7-8-0) vs Minnesota (12-3-0)

Striker

1 hour ago, StatKing said:

Deguara is actually playing his role right now and doing it fairly well. The issue is he and Dillon weren't worth a 2nd and 3rd round pick.

Deguara is being used as he was intended. Seriously probably the first time in a while he has been utilized correctly. He added probably a yard to carry averages today, and if Rodgers can hit Watson on something, I think he'll get opportunities where he isn't just gloved in the flat. Plus he married my daughter in law.  

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Brad gluckman said:

I loved Z in GB. I don't know what happened. Like I get he wasn't a captain and then not resigned... but man he is bitter.

I think he's just a odd duck.  Packers didn't want to spend big on him with that back injury.  If not for that injury he probably would have got a new deal.  He was a good player in GB, but it also could be that he's the sort that rubs people the wrong way.

5 minutes ago, oldmansmell said:

Deguara is being used as he was intended. Seriously probably the first time in a while he has been utilized correctly. He added probably a yard to carry averages today, and if Rodgers can hit Watson on something, I think he'll get opportunities where he isn't just gloved in the flat. Plus he married my daughter in law.  

He married your son's wife? Weird!