Week 17: VIKINGS (12-3) at Packers (7-8)

swede700

3 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

watch that film with Bercich i posted of him analyzing the GB defense, you'll feel better.

And then I’ll watch the Brett Kollman video on the Vikings defense and feel bad again 😂. I had the same feeling against the Lions - they need it more and their backs are against the wall.

Edited by JDBrocks

6 minutes ago, AP_allday2869 said:

What're you up to in Scotland?

Been on vacay for the past couple weeks. Spend Christmas in Prague and came to Edinburgh for Hogmanay. Had a couple other stops. 

Prague and Edinburgh are the most beautiful cities I've been to. People say Paris, but that's just flat wrong. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

And then I’ll watch the Brett Kollman video on the Vikings defense and feel bad again 😂. I had the same feeling against the Lions - they need it more and their backs are against the wall.

bah. go hide under your pillow today if you can't handle the stress. lol.

maybe a nice Disney film and some cocoa...?

1 minute ago, wcblack34 said:

Been on vacay for the past couple weeks. Spend Christmas in Prague and came to Edinburgh for Hogmanay. Had a couple other stops. 

Prague and Edinburgh are the most beautiful cities I've been to. People say Paris, but that's just flat wrong. 

Wow! I am very jealous. I've always wanted to go to Prague. As a pseudo-musicologist, I would love to check out the history it has. And really all aspects of it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

bah. go hide under your pillow today if you can't handle the stress. lol.

maybe a nice Disney film and some cocoa...?

Just finished Andor this morning - best entry in the Star Wars universe to date, for my money.

I’ll be here watching, waiting to be pleasantly surprised like I have been most weeks so far! 

Maybe the Vikings’ New Year’s resolution will be to put inferior teams away early?