Week 17: VIKINGS (12-3) at Packers (7-8)

swede700

17 hours ago, Morlee said:

The exact kind of Green Bay fan that I was referring to a couple pages ago.  I may be going a little too far here, but I can’t help it. 

Did anyone tout Vikings Super Bowls, or state that they’re a superior championship team? Why take shots simply because someone calls your team out on their failures? You Green Bay fans do it to us all the time.

Going from a player like Favre to Rodgers, and enjoying such greatness at the most vital position on the field, is unheard of. Most teams get stuck with average to less than average QBs for most of their existence, and still accomplish more than the Packers have.

Maybe Montana to Young, or Manning to Luck fits that same Favre/Rodgers mold. Point is, Rodgers isn’t just great. He is an insanely talented QB that has little to no comparisons. And your franchise still couldn’t do anything, even with that. And then you complain like it’s his fault.  Lol

Currently: Your team is still trash, and what’s relevant, and always has been relevant — since no Vikings fan I know has ever boasted their Super Bowls; that’s just Packer fans talking nonsense — is that Packers are going to be bottom feeders for the foreseeable future.  And you fans deserve it. 

Wow bro you sound very salty. Again I'll take 2 SBs in the last 30 years than 0. In the Favre years we ran into tough Jimmy Johnson SB teams and good 49er's teams. We finally broke through in 96 and 97 winning one.

Let's look at teams who won SBs in the last 30 years. The only team that can brag is the Patriots. The Packers are in good company with the greatest franchises who won SBs. Show me what franchise did more with less? Cowboys had a HOF QB and a loaded roster thanks to Minn and that stupid Herschel Walker trade. The Vikings gifted the Cowboys a dynasty with that haul. The Broncos won 3 SBs with two HOF QBs. Brady is the Goat. So please tell me what franchise did "more with less" ? With that group I'm happy to get two trophies. In the last 30 years only one team has been dominant, everyone else even.

Patriots 6

Broncos 3

Cowboys 3

Giants 2

49ers 2

Pittsburgh 2

Ravens 2

Packers 2

Rams 2

Bucs 2

Eagles 1

Chiefs 1

Seahawks 1

Saints 1

I put the failure of Rodgers on Ted Thompson. When Rodgers was on a cap friendly deal he wouldn't go all in  and get FA that would put us over the top, he was strictly draft and develop during his tenure. Later Rodgers took all the money he could so that meant less talent the GM can put around him. 

Winning SBs are hard you should know you lost 4. The Bills lost 4, the Bengals lost 3. The Cowboys and 9ers haven't won since the mid 90's. Manning only got his 2nd because of the defense, his arm was shot in Denver that year. That 09 Vikings team was better than the 2010 Packers team that won the SB a year later after you choked in NO with that same HOF QB.

The Packer fans have a right to feel good about their team and history, we've been relevant for 25 plus years and are the winningest franchise in the NFL. We've dominated this division for years. I wouldn't go so far to say we will be bottom feeders, we have a winning culture over here, the organization won't let it happen.

Edited by St Vince
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Lol, man I'm glad you guys are good for your 1 year, it was getting boring being at the top all alone.

I’m trying to get your intention. You didn’t disprove anything I said.

You came here running your mouth and looking silly. And this is your response to what I say to you? You Packer fans really are clownish. You have nothing to say unless it’s changing the subject to Super Bowls. 

Again, Trash. This isn’t just one year and you know it, lol. Packers are about to be in the top 7 picks for the next decade. My guess at least

11 hours ago, St Vince said:

Wow bro you sound very salty. Again I'll take 2 SBs in the last 30 years than 0. In the Favre years we ran into toughJimmy Johnson SB teams and good 49er's teams. We finally broke through in 96 and 97 winning one.

Let's look at teams who won SBs in the last 30 years. The only team that can brag is the Patriots organization. The Packers are in good company with the greatest franchises who won SBs. Show me what franchise did more with less? Cowboys had a HOF QB and a loaded roster thanks to Minn and that stupid Herschel Walker trade. The Vikings gifted the Cowboys a dynasty with that haul. The Broncos won 3 SBs with two HOF QBs. Brady is the Goat. So please tell me what franchise did "more with less" ? With that group I'm happy to get two trophies. In the last 30 years only one team has been dominant, everyone else even.

Patriots 6

Broncos 3

Cowboys 3

Giants 2

49ers 2

Pittsburgh 2

Ravens 2

Packers 2

Rams 2

Bucs 2

I put the failure of Rodgers on Ted Thompson. When Rodgers was on a cap friendly deal he wouldn't go all in  and get FA that would put us over the top, he was strictly draft and develop during his tenure. Later Rodgers took all the money he could so that means less talent the GM can put around him. 

Winning SBs are hard you should know you lost 4. The Bills lost 4, the Bengals lost 3. The Cowboys and 9ers haven't won since the mid 90's. Manning only got his 2nd because of the defense, his arm was shot in Denver that year. That 09 Vikings team was better than the 2010 Packers team that won the SB a year later after you choked in NO with that same HOF QB.

The Packer fans have a right to feel good about their team and history, we've been relevant for 25 plus years and are the winningest franchise in the NFL. We've dominated this division for years. I wouldn't go so far to say we will be bottom feeders, we have a winning culture over here, the organization won't let it happen.

Again, Packers fans prove themselves to be the biggest idiots in town. 

Did you even read what I said, or did I hurt you and your friend’s feelings so bad you immediately started typing a condescending response? 

You’re doing the exact thing I was referring to. Bringing up Super Bowls in a discussion isn’t about what you did 70 years ago, nor is it about Super Bowls in general. 

You can feel good about your history, and you can also stick to the point when discussing sports topics. Both are quite simple. That’s all you Packer fans do - Bring up history when anyone criticizes you. 

This discussion is about everything but championships, and I even pointed out why in my response. How much more of a joke can you make you and your fan base? Read, boy.  

I’ll probably just wait until you type again since you likely won’t read this either. Trash terrible franchise.  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Morlee said:

Again, Packers fans prove themselves to be the biggest idiots in town. 

Did you even read what I said, or did I hurt you and your friend’s feelings so bad you immediately started typing a condescending response? 

You’re doing the exact thing I was referring to. Bringing up Super Bowls in a discussion isn’t about what you did 70 years ago, nor is it about Super Bowls in general. 

You can feel good about your history, and you can also stick to the point when discussing sports topics. Both are quite simple. That’s all you Packer fans do - Bring up history when anyone criticizes you. 

This discussion is about everything but championships, and I even pointed out why in my response. How much more of a joke can you make you and your fan base? Read, boy.  

I’ll probably just wait until you type again since you likely won’t read this either. Trash terrible franchise.  

This is the last comment on this issue. All I was doing was countering that weak 2 SBs in 30 years with two HOF QBs narrative. I just showed you no other franchise in the last 30 years besides NE has done drastically more with less which was your qoute.

I just showed you how hard it is to win a SB by posting what other franchises have done over the last 30 years. We're a trash franchise because of one down year? We don't have to bring up championships to win this argument. We've been a winning franchise for over 25 years and currently winningest franchise in the NFL.

You seem to lump every Packer fan in the same group. There's a lot of Packers fans who respect your team. I've said on my own forum that your team is better, how fun of a team it is  to watch this year. I even said on my forum this could be your year. Outpost31 and others had good things to say about your team. 

I don't know what I said condescending but whatever. I'll say it again the Vikings are the better team, you will win this game, and like I said on my forum should make a deep playoff run. You're strong at every position, I really don't see a weakness on this Vikings team. If you get the #1 seed I can't see how this team doesn't make it to the SB.

• Like 1