Week 17: VIKINGS (12-3) at Packers (7-8)

swede700

According to multiple reporters on the Green Bay beat, quarterback Aaron Rodgers is not practicing on Wednesday with a knee injury he sustained during the victory over Miami on Sunday. Per Rob Demovsky of ESPN, Rodgers is still expected to talk to reporters on Wednesday, which is a good sign for his availability.

But left tackle David Bakhtiari is back at practice after his appendectomy. Josh Nijman (shoulder) was also practicing.

Receiver Christian Watson (hip) and cornerback Keisean Nixon (groin) were not practicing.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/12/28/aaron-rodgers-out-of-wednesday-practice-with-knee-injury/

• Like 1

I find it so amusing how the members of the Packers "media" or media-like are just falling over themselves using every sort of data point to justify how the Packers are a better team than the Vikings despite the obvious difference in the W and L columns.  At the end of the day, data is virtually irrelevant...the only thing that matters is the scoreboard.  And then they claim how Vikings fans have done the same thing in the past.  I'm sure some have, but that certainly has not been the prevailing viewpoint, as it seems the Packers' faithful have right now.  It's actually rather fun to see them grasping to justify it. 

I know I've indicated in the past that the Packers were never really as good as their records over the past few years have indicated, but in no way have I ever suggested that the Vikings were a better team than them...that would be ridiculous.  

• Like 2