Week 17: VIKINGS (12-3) at Packers (7-8)

swede700

Well boys I had to take a day because I was taught if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. After 24 hours and reading your comments I’ve come to one conclusion. the definition of insanity is to keep repeating the same thing and expect a different outcome. I think every one of you to a man knows EXACTLY what I mean. Good night

• Like 1

Losing to the Packers stinks (my most polite thought)!  More importantly, we need to know who's playing center this week, Reed again?   Ooofffffdahhhh!

I have faith-enough in Udoh at RT as long as Darrisaw stays healthy.  However, being razor thin at OL going into the playoffs is horrible.  If Bradbury is leveraging a sore back for contract $$$ vs losing, his agent needs to be severely . . . whipped.  If he's truly injured this late in the season, they should've put him on IR.  

The games agents and players use to acquire contractual obligations really cuts deep for fans.  For those of us in the working world, it's amazing how far they get . . . the rest of us would be on the street.  That said, if Bradbury can come back and contribute, I would hope he supports the team and performs at a stellar level.  

The options are thin on the FA market.  Are we allowed to claim practice squad players after week 18?

6 minutes ago, ArcticNorseman said:

Losing to the Packers stinks (my most polite thought)!  More importantly, we need to know who's playing center this week, Reed again?   Ooofffffdahhhh!

I have faith-enough in Udoh at RT as long as Darrisaw stays healthy.  However, being razor thin at OL going into the playoffs is horrible.  If Bradbury is leveraging a sore back for contract $$$ vs losing, his agent needs to be severely . . . whipped.  If he's truly injured this late in the season, they should've put him on IR.  

The games agents and players use to acquire contractual obligations really cuts deep for fans.  For those of us in the working world, it's amazing how far they get . . . the rest of us would be on the street.  That said, if Bradbury can come back and contribute, I would hope he supports the team and performs at a stellar level.  

The options are thin on the FA market.  Are we allowed to claim practice squad players after week 18?

He was in a car accident a couple weeks ago that tweeked it

16 minutes ago, ArcticNorseman said:

FWIW, they do have a backup C on the practice squad, although he is a rookie, and also Kyle Hinton, who they have practiced at C in the past.

Edited by swede700

6 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

He was in a car accident a couple weeks ago that tweeked it

Oh, I hadn't heard . . . He had been playing solid and Schlottman filled in very well.  Hopefully another week allows them to get back on solid ground.  The C position is so under-valued and the Vikes have always been kinda blessed at C . . . Until Sullivan left.   Since then, we've been lost . . . 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ArcticNorseman said:

If Bradbury is leveraging a sore back for contract $$$ vs losing, his agent needs to be severely . . . whipped.  If he's truly injured this late in the season, they should've put him on IR.  

The games agents and players use to acquire contractual obligations really cuts deep for fans.  For those of us in the working world, it's amazing how far they get . . . the rest of us would be on the street.  

There is literally zero evidence to support this. He re-aggravated the injury in a car accident. Terrible take. 

• Like 1