Week 17: VIKINGS (12-3) at Packers (7-8)

swede700

The most disappointing aspect of today’s game wasn’t that they lost. It was that they knew all week that this game could end their biggest rival’s season, and they knew before kickoff that they were still alive for the #1 seed, and they couldn’t even be competitive. 

At this point, I would be very surprised if this team wins more than 1 game in playoffs...they might even be considered as underdogs for the WildCard game despite playing at home. I have been hoping right from start of the season that offense can click consistently for a full game but it's almost the end of the season and I have given up that hope

Edited by SotanKing

10 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

The most disappointing aspect of today’s game wasn’t that they lost. It was that they knew all week that this game could end their biggest rival’s season, and they knew before kickoff that they were still alive for the #1 seed, and they couldn’t even be competitive. 

It was disappointing for sure. I’m ok with the 3rd seed. We need to get healthy and rest the starters in week 18. Who knows, we will probably win regardless. I’m comfortable with this scenario. 

Edited by marshpit23
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SotanKing said:

At this point, I would be very surprised if this team wins more than 1 game in playoffs...they might even be considered as underdogs for the WildCard game despite playing at home. I have been hoping right from start of the season that offense can click consistently for a full game but it's almost the end of the season and I have given up that hope. 

Keep the hope. I was disappointed in KOC today, but I still believe in him. We need to get healthy and back to basics. KOC has two weeks to get this this team back on track. We have two weeks to get healthy. I’m personally keeping the faith in this team. I’m excited for some playoff football (also w/ some rest, I think our ‘aging’ defense players will ‘show up’ in the playoffs). 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, marshpit23 said:

Keep the hope. I was disappointed in KOC today, but I still believe in him. We need to get healthy and back to basics. KOC has two weeks to get this this team back on track. We have two weeks to get healthy. I’m personally keeping the faith in this team. I’m excited for some playoff football (also w/ some rest, I think our ‘aging’ defense players will ‘show up’ in the playoffs). 

whenever I get my hopes up, this team throws in a stinker of a performance lol..atleast it's hard to be disappointed in playoffs when you have low hopes

33 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

You guys got on the wrong side of mo and couldn't change it. 

Good luck in the playoffs, unless we meet you again. 

Congrats on today's win.  Next weeks game with Detroit should be very interesting to watch; in essence, a mini-playoff game.