MNF Week 17: Buffalo Bills @ Cincinnati Bengals

notthatbluestuff

Just now, paul-mac said:

Let’s stop arguing over seeding for a bit and be DELIGHTED about this latest update 

100,000% agreed. This is incredible news! 

I’m daring to dream about a scenario where Hamlin is able to attend a playoff game (as a spectator, of course). The ovation he will get (in every city in America) will be deafening. I’ll be in tears myself.

5 minutes ago, Calamity_Cometh said:

He has been lashing out at everyone who doesn't agree with him and ignoring arguments for days. I'd leave it be.

I haven’t ignored anything and I will respond. Don’t confuse passion with lashing out. I’m using my brain though. 

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

100,000% agreed. This is incredible news! 

I’m daring to dream about a scenario where Hamlin is able to attend a playoff game (as a spectator, of course). The ovation he will get (in every city in America) will be deafening. I’ll be in tears myself.

I think he’s FaceTiming or prerecording a message for the next home game at minimum. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

I haven’t ignored anything and I will respond. Don’t confuse passion with lashing out. I’m using my brain though. 

I get it - really, I do - but I know it’s hard to compartmentalize our passion for this game. I don’t blame you, but hopefully we can at least find a peaceful place for you in light of all of this. 

I want you to not think about this, and focus on that message that’s bound to drop of Buffalo‘a Twitter/Instagram of Hamlin addressing all of them who showed him love and compassion these few days.

This is bigger than Chuckstrong, this is bigger than Win one for the Gipper - this is rocket fuel for the Bills, I’d put money on them to win the SB with this sort of emotional uplift.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

I’ts so sickening listening to everybody acting like they were slighted more than the other teams that are directly involved. I hope they go no contest and leave everything alone. KC and CINCINNATI can then be happy they got the one seed and the definite home playoff game in the wild card and just the Bills and Ravens lose out. It’s such a joke how some can’t look at the situation objectively and only focus on their own teams situation (usually only one side of that also). 

I would be a lot less annoyed if another potential Bills/Bengals match up was played on a neutral site (or at least given a coin flip). 

• Like 1

Just now, Calamity_Cometh said:

Take a moment to spare a thought for Patriots fans.

The situation for them in that game is impossible.

This is Belly we’re talking about. He feels nothing.

Just now, Calamity_Cometh said:

Take a moment to spare a thought for Patriots fans.

The situation for them in that game is impossible.

I remember in 2007 the Bills played Washington in the next game following Sean Taylor's tragic death.

Buffalo was still in the playoff hunt and I was never more confused and uneasy about rooting for the Bills in my life. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

I get it - really, I do - but I know it’s hard to compartmentalize our passion for this game. I don’t blame you, but hopefully we can at least find a peaceful place for you in light of all of this. 

I want you to not think about this, and focus on that message that’s bound to drop of Buffalo‘a Twitter/Instagram of Hamlin addressing all of them who showed him love and compassion these few days.

This is bigger than Chuckstrong, this is bigger than Win one for the Gipper - this is rocket fuel for the Bills, I’d put money on them to win the SB with this sort of emotional uplift.

I am still going to write everything out one last time to explain how no singular team is getting shafted more than another and why.  I truly hope that that little diatribe was you trying to lighten the mood with some humor and not you talking down to me like I’m some kid. Hard to tell through writing sometimes. 

2 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

I am still going to write everything out one last time to explain how no singular team is getting shafted more than another and why.  I truly hope that that little diatribe was you trying to lighten the mood with some humor and not you talking down to me like I’m some kid. Hard to tell through writing sometimes. 

Your perception is yours. Interpret as you feel. Levity is always my go to, if that makes you feel better.