2022-2023 College Football Playoff Discussion Thread

MikeT14

Hopefully after tonight the playoff committee will stop giving spots to sorry teams from a sad conference that is the Big10, and put in real teams like Bama. Michigan I can understand being perfect, but if this is the Big10 representative then Ohio State has no business either. Georgia will clean up though.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Hopefully after tonight the playoff committee will stop giving spots to sorry teams from a sad conference that is the Big10, and put in real teams like Bama. Michigan I can understand being perfect, but if this is the Big10 representative then Ohio State has no business either. Georgia will clean up though.

EDIT: Misread this. Agreed, Ruskie, agreed lol.

Edited by jrry32

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

You must be unfamiliar with the Mason Dixon line.