2018 QBs

brooks1957

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

There are a number of guys who are probably better RIGHT NOW, but we need a long term solution and I don't think Kaep is that.

Signing him just wins you another few games that does nothing to help the franchise long term.

Yea dude but he isn't terrible no offense to the browns but I'm sure everyone can agree a playof birth at this point would be a blessing and refreashing feel.

he isn't really old or injury prone he doesn't have a team because he's an idiot .

other wise Kap could of flourished on your offense . As a skins fan I would take him as a vet .

1 hour ago, Dashing202 said:

Yea dude but he isn't terrible no offense to the browns but I'm sure everyone can agree a playof birth at this point would be a blessing and refreashing feel.

he isn't really old or injury prone he doesn't have a team because he's an idiot .

other wise Kap could of flourished on your offense . As a skins fan I would take him as a vet .

Kaep is not the missing piece between a playoff birth and where we are now.

30 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Kaep is the missing piece between a playoff birth and where we are now.

I think we'd need help at WR and Safety too.

But I do think he'd be better than what we've had this year. And his skills would fit well in Hue's system.

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lol I just read my post again, I meant to say he is NOT the difference.

That makes more sense. He's better. But I think we'd need a top 8ish QB to even dream about playoffs with the current WR corps.

With darmold telling the orange county gazette that cleveland drafting 1st is not a reason not to come out you keep the first pick draft him even if you think Kizer is the real

deal.

If both are for real then you trade kizer for a fist full of draft picks.

Also alot of boards have Barkley dropping to are second pick imagine that Darnold and Barkley in the same draft

18 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

With darmold telling the orange county gazette that cleveland drafting 1st is not a reason not to come out you keep the first pick draft him even if you think Kizer is the real

deal.

If both are for real then you trade kizer for a fist full of draft picks.

Also alot of boards have Barkley dropping to are second pick imagine that Darnold and Barkley in the same draft

That would be nice, but I kind of like this mock (Rosen and Kirkpatrick 1A and 1B):

http://draftwire.usatoday.com/2017/11/22/2018-nfl-mock-draft-updated-4-round-projections-after-week-11/

5 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

I like them both if even 1 drops there you draft him.

These are the types of drafts I have been waiting to see.

With the talent we have accumulated so far and a draft like this one, with competent offensive coaching we could make some noise next year.

20 hours ago, Iamcanadian said:

You really want Bridgewater, he is healthy now and cannot even beat out Keenum for the QB job in Minny. He is an average starter at best, an Alex Smith type, who can win games but never take a team to the SB.

Beat out?, there never was a competition. Zimmer did just like Shanahan did, he kept the incumbent in until they proven they didn't deserve to be in. For the sake of conflict, I'll just say I disagree with you, but I will say, if you feel that strongly about your opinion of Bridgewater, I implore you to take that opinion all the way to Vegas and bet the house on it.

12 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Darold and Minkah are what I'm hoping for right now.

That's what I'm leaning towards. I don't know enough about most of the non-QB prospects this year but by all accounts Minkah is a blue chip, freak DB. We could use that.

I wouldn't be mad at a trade down with that second first rounder. Just as long as we've locked up the franchise QB at 1.

8 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

That's what I'm leaning towards. I don't know enough about most of the non-QB prospects this year but by all accounts Minkah is a blue chip, freak DB. We could use that.

I wouldn't be mad at a trade down with that second first rounder. Just as long as we've locked up the franchise QB at 1.

I'm all for a trade down with the Texans pick, especially if it's top 5-6.

I'd love to have another couple 1sts/2nds over the next year or two. 

12 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Man, that would be so like us to do the right thing and take Darnold or Rosen at #1, then have a blue chip guy like Minkah staring us in the face, and get cute, slide back for a less sure thing (cough cough, Peppers, Njoku) who need more long term developing for future picks, then all get canned because we couldn't win in 2018, blow it all up, jettison half the roster, and start all over again. Take the #1 QB and a guy like Minkah and don't blink.

Archived