Raiders to release QB Derek Carr (Page 73)

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, RaiderChef said:

No I know Carr is a Top 10 NFL QB in 2023. 

Carr is not, nor has he ever been part of the problem for the Raiders. He is literally the ONLY thing NOT the problem. Is he perfect? No but he is really REALLY good. 

Thinking a top 10 QB is holding back the Raiders is exactly why you are the worst poster on any Subforum on this website. You are a tard! 

Jesus christ… suck his you know what already

5 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Lololol 

welcome to the off-season fellas

and welcome to the forum the ghost of ea and hb

I remember this banned poster personality completely, that is how I knew it was a banned poster. I’m just having trouble putting a username to the personality. Whoever this was, was probably years ago. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

I remember this banned poster personality completely, that is how I knew it was a banned poster. I’m just having trouble putting a username to the personality. Whoever this was, was probably years ago. 

Only a few people will defend carr so passionately and even fewer rep Fresno st…

1 minute ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Only a few people will defend carr so passionately and even fewer rep Fresno st…

It’s not humble. Humble is child-like and never vulgar. If anything, it’s either a banned poster or a Frankie burner. His personality is kind of similar to Frankie TBH 

3 hours ago, RaiderChef said:

I am a previously banned user, but not Humble. 

1 hour ago, RaiderChef said:

Lets not get started on the list of BEYOND ****TY QBs who you have deepthroated to completion!

You’ll be out of here shortly. Until then please follow the forum rules. Thank you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chali21 said:

Anyone else think the Jets are hedging their bets on Carr or Rodgers? They hired Hackett as OC and Carr’s best friend Downing as the passing game coordinator. I think they’re going hard on either one of those guys. 

Think they're hedging hard on Rodgers. 

Wasn't there a connection there even last year before Rodgers and GB made nice? 

Also, how the heck does Todd Downing (already) have a new job? Like, he's not even really good lol

2 hours ago, Chali21 said:

Anyone else think the Jets are hedging their bets on Carr or Rodgers? They hired Hackett as OC and Carr’s best friend Downing as the passing game coordinator. I think they’re going hard on either one of those guys. 

I saw something on Twitter about Tannehill also being a realistic option for them. 

12 hours ago, RaiderChef said:

Not sure I want to be a raider fan moving forward. They left Oakland. Mark Davis is not his father. what is there to be a fan of?

This right here? 47 yrs of being a fan, lots of ups and lots of downs, especially the last 20. First off, if you’re not sure, you’re not a raider. Plain and simple. I’ll swallow a cup full of ground glass before I EVER call another team mine. I’m not thrilled with mcd ummy CURRENTLY , however like carr I’m willing to give another season with better money and draft assets. MDs father (god rest his s&b soul) for the last 15 yrs was a shell of his former self, fact! He actually cost us a chance at a 4th SB. And, btw, he WAS the original owner who moved his team. Hello? That post up there is raider heresy and treason. Good thing you’re not on a ship, cuz you sir would be walkin the plank!!!

• Like 2

On 2/15/2023 at 6:17 PM, NYRaider said:

How can you be a fan and be actively rooting for the regime to fail? Lol

Surely that is no different really than rooting for the team to lose to get a higher draft pick?

Maybe they root for the team to lose so the FO changes and is better in the long run…….I really don’t know 

12 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Surely that is no different really than rooting for the team to lose to get a higher draft pick?

Maybe they root for the team to lose so the FO changes and is better in the long run…….I really don’t know 

I think it’s different, if the playoffs are out of reach there’s no upside in winning especially if you need a QB. 

i don’t care who the coach, QB, or GM is, I’m always going to root for us to win a super bowl.