BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Rich coming from somebody who isn't in the Discord and can't check like I can

So you're not going to reread it and stick with the 20 more minutes I was waiting for Pete being Pete as a justification for your actions. Rich

Just now, bcb1213 said:

So you're not going to reread it and stick with the 20 more minutes I was waiting for Pete being Pete as a justification for your actions. Rich

It's funny because between the two of us, I'm the only one who did reread it because I'm the only one who can.

You want to hold up the draft because you can, fine, it's annoying but whatever. You got the right to take your time. Only thing you're burning is goodwill among everybody else. But turning around and then claiming it's someone else's fault for your ****ty behavior? That's not okay. That just makes you a ****ty person.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

It's funny because between the two of us, I'm the only one who did reread it because I'm the only one who can.

You want to hold up the draft because you can, fine, it's annoying but whatever. You got the right to take your time. Only thing you're burning is goodwill among everybody else. But turning around and then claiming it's someone else's fault for your ****ty behavior? That's not okay. That just makes you a ****ty person.

Every time I added an hour. How did that happen

Just now, rackcs said:

I don't really see how this excuse makes you sound any better. You still are being childish holding up the clock for no real reason, punishing everyone.

Oh totally spiteful. No doubt. But if I say don't do something or x happens and peoples continue to do it, I'm going to stand by my word