BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

2 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

@Pickle Rickpretty sure your first bid is valid. A little dirty to come in and 5 minutes before the end of the bid. But valid hehe

Yeah sorry about that.  I'm on vacation at the beach and didn't think he had been bid on yet then saw he was about to be won in less than 10 minutes and tried to panick bid lol. 

Was hoping to start the bidding on the guys i want tomorrow so I could follow when I left the beach this weekend 

Wouldn’t say he toasted him based on position (not sure what Spoon was reading there as he hesitated to carry with the vert for a split second) but love to see this out of the slot with the switch Vert utilizing JSN. I used some Switch verts last season (although in this clip the outside receiver doesn’t seem to be running a vert). Always nice to see some incorporating of usage for your players in the league that you also use in BDL

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yeah sorry about that.  I'm on vacation at the beach and didn't think he had been bid on yet then saw he was about to be won in less than 10 minutes and tried to panick bid lol. 

Was hoping to start the bidding on the guys i want tomorrow so I could follow when I left the beach this weekend 

No worries my man I was joking. Enjoy the vacation! 

• Like 1