BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Dude I waited almost a whole day for an answer. I’m not expecting anyone to drop anything. 

Im not a part of discord…..

Do you want access to the discord? Easiest place to drop a quick message and get an immediate response.

Anyhow, moving forward I’ll be more attentive to your situation and be of assistance. No shows with good teams suck. 

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Fine 

But why would I send a PM? This question is asked like every week and gets an answer every week. It shouldn’t be different for me is the whole entire point 

Generally speaking sending to RG is the move. You played him this week so I get it.

I may have accidentally sent a writeup to SirA this year while rushing and he forwarded it over to RG on my behalf. 

When in doubt, send to anybody. Moving forward as long as we aren’t playing each other I’ll get it to the right hands.

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I tried to help when I saw the message and take the gameplans for that match which I didn’t have to do… and I get met with attitude after? Naw that isn’t going to fly with me

I asked a question that gets asked an answered every single week and I got met with crickets. Then I get a “is 27 minutes all that valuable to you??? When I waited a whole day for an answer and expected to be treated the same as everyone else and get an answer so yeah no one is doing much flying here dude 

10 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Do you want access to the discord? Easiest place to drop a quick message and get an immediate response.

Anyhow, moving forward I’ll be more attentive to your situation and be of assistance. No shows with good teams suck. 

No. I don’t 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I asked a question that gets asked an answered every single week and I got met with crickets. Then I get a “is 27 minutes all that valuable to you??? When I waited a whole day for an answer and expected to be treated the same as everyone else and get an answer so yeah no one is doing much flying here dude 

And I responded when I saw it. And told you to send it to me. What more do you want from me? I tried to help but you’re giving me attitude?

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

And I responded when I saw it. And told you to send it to me. What more do you want from me? I tried to help but you’re giving me attitude?

I want to be treated the same as everyone else and get an answer when I ask a simple question and not get misquoted and misrepresented when it’s brought up like I’m in the wrong bringing up the fact that I gave ample amount of time for an answer 

Just now, Whicker said:

I want to be treated the same as everyone else and get an answer when I ask a simple question and not get misquoted and misrepresented when it’s brought up like I’m in the wrong bringing up the fact that I gave ample amount of time for an answer 

What does this have to do with me? Again I responded when I saw it… and I offered to take it. 

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

What does this have to do with me? Again I responded when I saw it… and I offered to take it. 

I apologize. I’m just heated. Seeing Lukic get an immediate response set me off. Md4l’s misrepresentation set me off further 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

When you ask a question, you get an answer when someone who knows the answer sees it and responds.  

Sometimes that can be longer.  No one here is intentionally not answering you or avoiding giving you an answer.

• Like 2