BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

15 hours ago, Whicker said:

Dude I waited almost a whole day for an answer. I’m not expecting anyone to drop anything. 

Im not a part of discord…..

Join discord

IR was asking me who to send to Sunday morning so you aren't alone on not knowing. I had to go look it up.

15 hours ago, Whicker said:

I want to be treated the same as everyone else and get an answer when I ask a simple question and not get misquoted and misrepresented when it’s brought up like I’m in the wrong bringing up the fact that I gave ample amount of time for an answer 

I don't check the board most days btw. Most of the league messages I get are discord

I need to free up a roster spot soon so if you're interested in any of those guys, they are available for a minimal price:

G Cesar Ruiz

G Ben Cleveland

G Sean Rhyan

RB Pierre Strong

I'm also open to trading the following people, but at a fair price

WR Terrace Marshall

C Bradley Bozeman

Edge Joseph Ossai

Edge Carl Granderson

INT A'Shawn Robinson

LB Nicolas Morrow

LB Divine Deablo

S Marcus Epps

1 hour ago, Blue said:

What is a fair price for Terrace Marshall to you, Ted? Cause to me, that sounds like I'm getting a free draft pick for helping you get rid of him.

If I absolutely wanted to get rid of him, I'd have put him in the category above.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TedLavie said:

I need to free up a roster spot soon so if you're interested in any of those guys, they are available for a minimal price:

G Cesar Ruiz

G Ben Cleveland

G Sean Rhyan

RB Pierre Strong

I'm also open to trading the following people, but at a fair price

WR Terrace Marshall

C Bradley Bozeman

Edge Joseph Ossai

Edge Carl Granderson

INT A'Shawn Robinson

LB Nicolas Morrow

LB Divine Deablo

S Marcus Epps

Throw away your own trash 

• Like 1

Let’s try again

1.1 Greenland- Marvin Harrison Jr WR OSU

Comment: One of the few people I could see make this pick here would be Pickle. He has Tua and he has looked really good so Marvin can make a strong receiving corps even stronger. The best move imo is still taking Caleb, either to keep or trade or trade down from the pick and fill all those depth issues, but here we see a different move made.

1.2 Baltimore- Caleb Williams QB USC

Comment: Dream scenario for Baltimore. Trade or just get out of the Lamar contract. Lamar is a good QB option but getting a cheaper option with William’s potential is a hard move to pass on.

1.3 Seoul- Olu Fashanu OT PSU

Comment: I think Seoul will trade down if they can or maybe up… they have Dawand at RT who looks like a long term starter and took Anton Harrison Round 2 last year but they grab Olu here because he is likely the best available prospect at this point. Again I think a trade down would fit them more but no trades in this one.

1.4 Raleigh- Joe Alt OT ND

Comment: Raleigh gets to pick up a tackle they plug on the right side and hope to really protect their QB investment. They hope this is a set it and forget it situation with their two tackles. 

1.5 Anchorage- Jared Verse Edge FSU

Comment: Adding to a strength to keep it fresh and talented. We will lose Greenard and possibly Highsmith with his 3up cost, and although we still have Hutch, Parsons, Hubbard and Reddick this could be a BPA pick at a prominent position with the top two tackles off the board.

1.6 Camden- Kool Aid McKinstry CB Bama

Comment: Camden grabs a corner with length to add to their group. As they have needs for depth with a couple expiring contracts and they can use a player who could potentially matchup with number ones.

1.7 Lancaster- Brock Bowers TE UGA

Comment: They have some young talent at the position and might prefer an actual receiver but they grab Bowers here to improve their pass game.

1.8 Gotham- Keon Coleman WR FSU

Comment: Gotham loves those 4 wide sets. They grab a top notch prospect to keep it a strength as Alec Pierce has played as the odd man out of that group.

1.9 Cancun- Kalen King CB PSU

Comment: I could see Cancun going receiver here but the position is deeper than corner in this class and White being injured is a tough blow and not knowing how he will bounce back again. King gives Cancun a player who has the skillset to play man or zone and matchup with shiftier receivers as well.

1.10 Ivory Coast- Drake Maye QB UNC

Comment: IC gets their QB and don’t have to move up. Howell could become something but that shouldn’t stop IC from drafting his UNC understudy here. 

1.11 Anchorage- Malik Nabers WR LSU

Comment: Nabers is a do it all type of receiver and would help our unit with a versatile inside/out receiving presence.

1.12 Cuba- Jer’Zhan Newton INT Illinois

Comment: A penetrating interior force that can help take the Cuba Dline to the next level. I’ve seen comparisons to Gerald McCoy. 

1.13 Berlin- Dallas Turner Edge Bama

Comment: A bendy pass rusher that can help improve the Berlin pass rush. Smaller than Berlin usually likes but he is the top pass rusher on the board. Berlin doesn’t have many needs so they can really go anywhere at this point.

1.14 Anchorage- Cooper DeJean DB Iowa 

Comment: He is playing corner right now but I expect a move to safety. With Hufanga being a RFA and Curl a FA I need to address the SS position. Not sure how DeJean will do banging around in the box but he has excellent ball skills and instincts and since I have Bates he seems a better fit than Bullock or Kinchens (if he recovers healthy).

1.15 New Orleans- Nate Wiggins CB Clemson

Comment: A tall corner who matches up well with size he is having a very good season for Clemson despite their struggles and I believe I saw like a 2.6 QBR against on the season. There are some technical flaws he needs to refine but he has a lot of potential to rise even further.

1.16 Rome- Rome Odunze WR UW

Comment: Too fitting is this one with Rome getting Rome. Odunze gives Herbert another big play target that can matchup physically outside. Keenan could be brought back but he’s currently on a one year deal, Juju should be 3 downed, and Mingo is still developing. Bring in Rome and keep the group going.

• Like 3