The New QB Thread: Who will be the Raiders QB next season?

RaidersAreOne

Who will be the Raiders QB next year?   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Raiders starter in 2023

• Derek Carr
    • Tom Brady
    • Jarrett Stidham
    • Jimmy Garoppolo
    • Aaron Rodgers
    • Baker Mayfield
    • CJ Stroud
    • Bryce Young
    • Will Levis
    • Other (Please Specify)

If we're able to land something like 40/71 or 50/82 from the Saints/Bucs, I wonder if something like this would work for Rodgers:

2024 Conditional 2nd (becomes a 1st based on stats / playing time)

Two top 40 picks, another third, and potentially a FRP next year is still a lot.

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Barrington played for the Packers

Friends with James Jones apparently, who has ties with both teams. And is still very close to Rodgers.

It all means nothing at this point because Rodgers is the kind of guy who will wake up one morning and decide he’s retiring or staying with GB or wants to go to the Browns or whatever and if he’s not at that point yet then this thing could really go anywhere.

There’s definitely smoke, though.

4 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Friends with James Jones apparently, who has ties with both teams. And is still very close to Rodgers.

It all means nothing at this point because Rodgers is the kind of guy who will wake up one morning and decide he’s retiring or staying with GB or wants to go to the Browns or whatever and if he’s not at that point yet then this thing could really go anywhere.

There’s definitely smoke, though.

I'm not sure Rodgers staying with the Packers is really his decision at this point, they seem to be the ones that want to move on. IIRC didn't he just make a snarky comment about them having discussions without him?

well starting to become unrationally pumped for Rodgers haha. 
didnt think i wanted him, but, as it becomes more and more possible, gotta think the guy could put up 50 Tds with Adams waller and renfrow. 

I am the biggest sucker of a fan lol. I will buy in completely if they get him .

IMO he is the only realistic clear big upgrade out there. Lamar i cant see. 
then go get some D help, tell our D just play for turnovers cause we are going to be scoring. 

• Like 2