The New QB Thread: Who will be the Raiders QB next season?

RaidersAreOne

Who will be the Raiders QB next year?   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Raiders starter in 2023

• Derek Carr
    • Tom Brady
    • Jarrett Stidham
    • Jimmy Garoppolo
    • Aaron Rodgers
    • Baker Mayfield
    • CJ Stroud
    • Bryce Young
    • Will Levis
    • Other (Please Specify)

1 hour ago, justwinbaby81 said:

That's a pretty staggering number. DraftKings has him at -450, or implied odds of 82% to be a Raider. Pretty incredible shift over the last few days

A major shift cause that number was -150 just a couple days ago 

2 hours ago, justwinbaby81 said:

That's a pretty staggering number. DraftKings has him at -450, or implied odds of 82% to be a Raider. Pretty incredible shift over the last few days

2 days ago it was -150. I wonder what happened that made Vegas shift so much. Have to wonder if they have any more inside information being that the Raiders are right there and it may be easier to hear what's being said from inner circles. 

31 minutes ago, NickButera said:

2 days ago it was -150. I wonder what happened that made Vegas shift so much. Have to wonder if they have any more inside information being that the Raiders are right there and it may be easier to hear what's being said from inner circles. 

They definitely have insider information, no way the odds would shift so heavily if they didn't. 

10 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

You’re fast lol

ill add this

“Rodgers said he will be in pitch black all day and night for four days and nights. “It’s really sensory deprivation isolation.” He said it stimulates DMT and there can be some hallucinations.”

lolol

bruhhh idk about this guy lol

waller googling dmt like a mf right now lol

2 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

You’re fast lol

ill add this

“Rodgers said he will be in pitch black all day and night for four days and nights. “It’s really sensory deprivation isolation.” He said it stimulates DMT and there can be some hallucinations.”

lolol

Waller might be using again dude just got two crazy arse head tattoos. 

This is why I'd offer the Packers our 2nd/3rd this year and a conditional pick next year, it could be a one year rental. 

9 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

You’re fast lol

ill add this

lolol

Just now, Nightmare said:

This guy is hysterical.

Still hope we trade for him though.

Lots of Packer fans are very over him and I totally get why. He's looney AF and they question his commitment to football these days but if he's on it for week one then who cares really. It's not like he's getting busted for domestic violence, murdering people in corvettes, etc.

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Lots of Packer fans are very over him and I totally get why. He's looney AF and they question his commitment to football these days but if he's on it for week one then who cares really. It's not like he's getting busted for domestic violence, murdering people in corvettes, etc.

Yeah, after some of the stuff we’ve put up with for the last 20+ years I can take an outspoken hippie weirdo.

1 hour ago, NickButera said:

Yea and that -150 I posted the other day was the odds IF he left GB. These -450 odds now include GB. Huge move.