Las Vegas Stidhams V. The Kansas City Mahomies - SEASON FANALE!!!!!

Totty

Just now, NCOUGHMAN said:

Are you a raider?

i don’t think I ever laughed at a carr int if anything it pissed me off

I can't condone terrible decisions by our front office.  Moving on from Carr with no plan in place will most likely get JM fired.  It's not that Carr was an elite Qb by any means but it was a bad decision by DZ and Jm if they value their jobs. 

2 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

It’s amazing how much time Mahomes has on some throws.  And not even just time, he doesn’t even have to think about the rush because at no point is it a threat.

Yep like I said last week it doesn't matter who's under center we don't block we don't call good officer plays consistently and we don't play defensive(at any of the three levels)

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I can't condone terrible decisions by our front office.  Moving on from Carr with no plan in place will most likely get JM fired.  It's not that Carr was an elite Qb by any means but it was a bad decision by DZ and Jm if they value their jobs. 

I heard Mark Davis made them do it but I don't know about that. Who do you think it was?

Edited by Jeremy408

2 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

It’s amazing how much time Mahomes has on some throws.  And not even just time, he doesn’t even have to think about the rush because at no point is it a threat.

Reid's play calling owns us.  He zigs every time we zag.

• Like 2

Just now, drfrey13 said:

Reid always makes us look worse.  Our players look lost out there against the Chiefs every time.

the 3rd and 1 where Toney did everything wrong and it wasn’t a great play call, at least IMO, but they still picked up the first down has so frustrating to me.  When it’s us We can’t pick up 3rd or 4th and 6”

• Like 1

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

I know right. Cause every coach that stuck with him went on to have great head coaching careers. 

• Like 1