Las Vegas Stidhams V. The Kansas City Mahomies - SEASON FANALE!!!!!

Totty

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I can't condone terrible decisions by our front office.  Moving on from Carr with no plan in place will most likely get JM fired.  It's not that Carr was an elite Qb by any means but it was a bad decision by DZ and Jm if they value their jobs. 

That wasn’t the question

but I got my answer tho 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I was looking at mock drafts and some had us drafting an OT.  If we go that route do we start the rookie at LT and move Miller to RT...  I actually don't think that would be a terrible move as Miller is at best a slightly above average LT.  Thoughts? 

I think Miller is a good LT and can play at a Pro Bowl level. He’s got rookies and backups inside him so I think if we can improve the others he’ll also have more trust and play better. I’d keep him at LT as they are hard to find and focus on trying to get two other good level players there. The other two can be average. He’s the least of our worries on the OLine. 

Just now, #1RAIDER FAN said:

If the offense doesn’t put up points it will be. How complicated is that to understand

This offense needs to step up or it will be on the QB like it was all season

Well yeah that and they have to stop people from scoring also so that when they do score it counts

3 minutes ago, Raiderlife24 said:

Jeremy been waiting to defend his man crush. Obviously, Stidham, McDaniels, Carr, Davis suck. Raiders are pits of nfl. 

It sucks that we are but it's reality.  We are the laughing stock of the NFL and why I am very worried about acquiring free agents.  The only way out of the cellar is nailing draft picks and that will take multiple years with very little room for error. 

It's an ugly situation that puts a ton of pressure on out front office. 

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

I heard Mark Davis made them do it but I don't know about that. Who do you think it was?

It's all speculation but I would not be surprised if it indeed was Davis.  If it was Davis I would be pissed if I was JM and there was no guarantee in place that rectifying this mess will take multiple years. 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Yes it is… Carr requested to be at home. 

Yeah and he ran home crying to his Mommy right?  
you can take true statements and still make it a lie by exaggerating the tone.

I’d have told mark and mcd to kiss my behind on the way out too.  

Edited by jimkelly02

I can't condone terrible decisions by our front office.  Moving on from Carr with no plan in place will most likely get JM fired.  It's not that Carr was an elite Qb by any means but it was a bad decision by DZ and Jm if they value their jobs. 

I have fought with you about Carr for years and we do not necessarily agree with how the team is handling this situation but when it was obvious Carr was just not playing well we agreed it was time to move on.  I do not agree with you completely but I know you want what is best for the team.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

And now that he's getting hit we're starting to see some questionable decisions

Yes, I think some people jumped the gun saying we have a qb who will take hits, 

game 1. Let’s cool some jets here haha. 
I hope he does well, to keep Brady away haha

It sucks that we are but it's reality.  We are the laughing stock of the NFL and why I am very worried about acquiring free agents.  The only way out of the cellar is nailing draft picks and that will take multiple years with very little room for error. 

It's an ugly situation that puts a ton of pressure on out front office. 

And when they sign Brady?