2023 Week #18 GDT 8-8 Steelers vs. 7-9 Browns

Steeler Hitman

Man, post bye Steelers with better injury luck are a far better team than 9-8. Maybe not making the playoffs is a blessing because of where our first pick lands. With that and the bears pick I think we will be very good next year. 

I see that we play the AFC south next year but I’m not sure about the nfc team I’m seeing conflicting results. Who do we play next year?

1 minute ago, 43M said:

Im encouraged by our rookies and OL.

Wasnt expecting that.

Canada needs to go, though.

listening to a podcast where the host mentioned we had a top 3 defense in DVOA and believe or not...offense was ranked like 11th in that same stat since the bye..that stat takes into account competition.. we might have something real here going into next yr with a good offseason

1 minute ago, August4th said:

listening to a podcast where the host mentioned we had a top 3 defense in DVOA and believe or not...offense was ranked like 11th in that same stat since the bye..that stat takes into account competition.. we might have something real here going into next yr with a good offseason

Yep.  We have some fixable things that need to get fixed.