2023 Off-season Talk

Bobby816

If that wasn't the all-time great coaching job's buy Andy Reid, he ran the ball for 158 yards and an average of six yards per carry against a strong Eagle defensive. And when he had his is RB take a knee at the one yard line it wiped out all of the Eagles timeouts. His play calling was outstanding. What can I say about Mahomes,

but GREAT.

r                                                                                                                                                                                i

20 hours ago, JetsandI said:

Still have Brian Johnson, Ben Johnson, Mike Kakfa and Brian Callahan in the future pool.  Not to mention, Jim Harbaugh if Woody wants a big splash in HC.

If hire another first time HC I swear this franchise deserves to be to in the purgatory its been in. 

After the KC SB win the greatest takeaway from the win....Reid out coached the Eagles DC and HC.

Coaching matters, leadership matters. In all my time watching the NFL and see talented guys have mediocre careers after having outstanding college careers leads me to only one conclusion.

Bad coaching can kill a career, Hurts, Trevor Lawrence, and we have yet to see if Fields is another quality player who has been poorly coached.

The coaching was changed and careers were changed.

Andy Reid knows how to win, knows how to coach, and yes he is an incredible OC mind.

9 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

We've Hire Todd Downing As Our Passing Game Coordinator.

Ties obviously to Tannehill now. He also was the QB coach and OC for Carr for 3 years.

That is more of the reason. They are now covering all the bases. I'm 99% sure Rodgers or Carr will be a Jet. They want Rodgers first. If Rodgers decides to hang it up ( I think it is the jets or retires) then Carr is the guy. I think both want here and it is rare for 2 great QB's to have a chance to jump on a team that is ready to win now and the future and all they need is a QB. Ya they both want here. Plus you can get your money too!!!

8 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

That is more of the reason. They are now covering all the bases. I'm 99% sure Rodgers or Carr will be a Jet. They want Rodgers first. If Rodgers decides to hang it up ( I think it is the jets or retires) then Carr is the guy. I think both want here and it is rare for 2 great QB's to have a chance to jump on a team that is ready to win now and the future and all they need is a QB. Ya they both want here. Plus you can get your money too!!!

Then throw some big some time dollars on the +500 odds my man. Easy money am I right?