2023 Off-season Talk

Bobby816

1 hour ago, KimuraGod said:

Wow good for him. If he is terrible in the NFL I think it is still great he lost all this weight. You feel so much better and a better attiude with it. Losing that much weight can be a life changer. Now if he is great in the NFL that is a lot better. :) 

I am happy he lost all that weight. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

Wow good for him. If he is terrible in the NFL I think it is still great he lost all this weight. You feel so much better and a better attiude with it. Losing that much weight can be a life changer. Now if he is great in the NFL that is a lot better. :) 

I am happy he lost all that weight. 

I will say it until I’m blue in the face….if that kid can stay healthy he’s an All Pro talent. The injury against the Panthers was just bad luck (GVR was utter **** and injuring Mekhi optimised his play for us!) 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

I still say Carr was the safe guy to get.

Many of us agree except for one poster. I won’t mention KONY’s name but you know who I’m talking about. The problem is the Woodster wanted a monster splash, thus Rodgers. Plus I think Woody has stock in State Farm. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, xrade said:

Many of us agree except for one poster. I won’t mention KONY’s name but you know who I’m talking about. The problem is the Woodster wanted a monster splash, thus Rodgers. Plus I think Woody has stock in State Farm. 

I agree you hit the nail on the head with your post

4 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Package deal as in other Packers in the trade or Free Agents will be coming?

Didn’t say. I’d imagine guys Rodgers wants us to get and such that we promise to go after. Not so much guys involved in the trade. Bak is the only guy I’d even think we might consider