Wildcard Round: San Francisco 49ers vs Seattle Seahawks

J-ALL-DAY

Brock out there not panicking one bit back there. Going through multiple reads there again and finding his check down. Something Jimmy is totally allergic too LOL.

Great start, but the defense needs to continue getting stops so we can get some more points on the board before the weather gets worse. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Brock out there not panicking one bit back there. Going through multiple reads there again and finding his check down. Something Jimmy is totally allergic too LOL.

Great start, but the defense needs to continue getting stops so we can get some more points on the board before the weather gets worse. 

Ideally we build an insurmountable lead when it starts raining

1 minute ago, Psychlone said:

I don't think Jimmy steps up to make the play there. It would have been sprayed cockroach and sack.

probably so. Jimmy with that quick release sometimes relies on it too much instead of taking the extra moments to make smarter choices. 

Just now, Geek said:

What time is th weather really supposed to get bad? Also are we talking Chicago bad?

No, I don't believe so. It's not that bad right now - it was projected to lighten up by the time the game rolled around. I think there were thunderstorms expected by the end, but could miss the game