Wildcard Round: San Francisco 49ers vs Seattle Seahawks

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, Forge said:

Nick Bosa is three sacks away from moving into a tie for 5th place all time in playoff sacks

I made a post regarding his postseason resume' a while back. I was stunned to see where he ranks after only two postseason runs and how he is above some ATGs already lol. If we end up making a deep run and winning it all or just making the SB, he's going to end up a HOF postseason career.....Five years into his career! 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I made a post regarding his postseason resume' a while back. I was stunned to see where he ranks after only two postseason runs and how he is above some ATGs already lol. If we end up making a deep run and winning it all or just making the SB, he's going to end up a HOF postseason career.....Five years into his career! 

And there are only two active players in front of him, both long in the tooth (von Miller and Frank Clark)

58 minutes ago, GW21 said:

No Drake today. Makes sense if they are expecting a heavy dose of Walker which they should.

Seems to me like they just dont think he’s one of their best at this point. Hopefully a weight room heavy off-season pays off. Feel like he has the talent. 

Edited by straighthate