Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

@MWil23 you submitted two killing moves last night? And one got redirected to me? I have that right?

More or less, to an extent. My ability got redirected to you, which I copied from Forge’s autopsy. My item did not get redirected to you, which was a bomb.

18 hours ago, Dome said:

So who were the 4 names we have 2 scum narrowed down to?

18 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Me and Daboyle are on one list with Gopher who turned out to be town. I am town.

18 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

one list was 

sky, orca or gopher

gopher, daboyle, scoundrel

18 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

daboyle

18 hours ago, Dome said:

So it’s daboyle IMO

cause scoundrel gave me a gift last night that I don’t see scum giving to a strong town character under pretty much any circumstance 

18 hours ago, Dome said:

Oh I’m late 

This is worth noting….

ksj‘s red letter came just as town was putting this together anyways, scum would’ve known it was over for daboyle when I liked scoundrels post well before this 

This could easily be scum red lettering scum. IIRC ksj is unknown other than putting red font on a guy who was doomed 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

More or less, to an extent. My ability got redirected to you, which I copied from Forge’s autopsy. My item did not get redirected to you, which was a bomb.

So you’re like a VOAT

vig of all trades 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

This is worth noting….

ksj‘s red letter came just as town was putting this together anyways, scum would’ve known it was over for daboyle when I liked scoundrels post well before this 

This could easily be scum red lettering scum. IIRC ksj is unknown other than putting red font on a guy who was doomed 

This is a good point

VC

Daboyle - 12 - [kingseanjohn], [MWil23], [11sanchez11], [The Orca], [Ragnarok], [Whicker], [Scoundrel], [Deadpulse], [Daboyle], [rackcs], Xmad, Pickle Rick

Xmad - 3 - The Orca, Dome, Pickle Rick

Ragnarok - 2 - Deadpulse, MWil23

11sanchez11 - 2 - 11sanchez11, Scoundrel

The Orca - 1 - Daboyle

Mwil23 - 1 - Whicker

Vote or die: @JoshstraDaymus

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I can only copy autopsy abilities, not items. So, no.

Maybe I’m just being denser than normal, but I’m not putting together how that leads to me getting NK’d when you got redirected 

• Like 1

On 1/9/2023 at 2:44 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Squash: Once per game, target a player that was either voting for you or the majority lynch at the end of the previous day to kill that player.

@MWil23you can't use this move unless its in 600 AD right? Or are you saying you can copy a never activated move and use it wherever 

Just now, Dome said:

Maybe I’m just being denser than normal, but I’m not putting together how that leads to me getting NK’d when you got redirected 

Just now, The Orca said:

@MWil23you can't use this move unless its in 600 AD right? Or are you saying you can copy a never activated move and use it wherever 

He claimed to copy Forge's origin bonus that has never been activated time wise and used it not in that origin along with using an item bomb to kill skywind. The Squash was redirected to you he says