Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

I suppose if Scoundrel or Rag actually care to tell me why it’s Orca instead of Deadpulse like MWil is doing then perhaps I can switch. But if all I’m gonna get is “why not Orca” and “stick to the ‘plan’” then I’m gonna stick with Deadpulse 

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

So, Scoundrel claimed Melchior, so I would almost bet good money that Deadpulse found Schala, triggered the Kingdom of Zeal, and is cult that is going to continue to recruit people to his alignment. He's probably a limited cult and can get Belthasar, Melchior, and Gaspar as well.

@RandyMossIsBoss I think someone messed with you on the recruitment portion/conversion portion, unless you are Belthasar or Gaspar...in which case, I'm immediately suspicious here. Have you been recruited?

Either:

1. you messaged me

2. Somebody is messing with me

3. a message was redirected to me (although reference to my bombing makes me doubt this)

4. I’m making all this up

Has to be 1 of these 4, right? Going to rule out 3 for now.

I don’t see the end game w/ option 2. So 1 of us is lying, and it’s not me… but I alsobdon’t see motivation for you to lie here when you’ve already come out as Ozzie, and there is no heat on you (since you’re probably not a threat to earth)… but denying it creates confusion, and that might be your goal.

MWill is spreading a lot of lore misinformation. Could be an honest mistake, this game has pretty complex plot despite appearances. Could be that creating confusion is in his best interest as Ozzie.

Janus/Magus is certainly not lavos aligned. He, his sister Schala (Deadpulse, allegedly) and the 3 gurus all recognize danger of Lavos and try to stop their mother/Lavos.

Magus is an enemy early on since Ozzie (MWill) raised him. Eventually Magus joins the good guys (canonically) to stop Lavos, although in game it’s optional that you let him join.

The gurus all help the heroes on their quest. They are:
Melchior (Scoundrel)

Gaspar (???)

Belthasar (???)

Nobody is claiming Magus/Janus. I really have no idea what their win condition would be, but their factional alliance is/was probably fluid.

8 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Either:

1. you messaged me

3. a message was redirected to me (although reference to my bombing makes me doubt this)

I don’t see the end game w/ option 2. So 1 of us is lying, and it’s not me… but I alsobdon’t see motivation for you to lie here when you’ve already come out as Ozzie, and there is no heat on you (since you’re probably not a threat to earth)… but denying it creates confusion, and that might be your goal.

MWill is spreading a lot of lore misinformation. Could be an honest mistake, this game has pretty complex plot despite appearances. Could be that creating confusion is in his best interest as Ozzie.

Janus/Magus is certainly not lavos aligned. He, his sister Schala (Deadpulse, allegedly) and the 3 gurus all recognize danger of Lavos and try to stop their mother/Lavos.

Magus is an enemy early on since Ozzie (MWill) raised him. Eventually Magus joins the good guys (canonically) to stop Lavos, although in game it’s optional that you let him join.

Melchior (Scoundrel)

Gaspar (???)

Belthasar (???)

Nobody is claiming Magus/Janus. I really have no idea what their win condition would be, but their factional alliance is/was probably fluid.

You weren’t the one who messaged me??

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Either:

1. you messaged me

Wait, what? What does any of this mean?

Like I said, I have no idea what the lore is and I'm completely unfamiliar with the theme

Janus/Magus is certainly not lavos aligned.

I never said that they were. Deadpulse hard claimed purple earlier:

On 1/12/2023 at 9:05 PM, Deadpulse said:
On 1/12/2023 at 9:03 PM, Pickle Rick said:

What is your alignment name, what is your alignment color 

its purple, Demon King, which is myself if wiki is to be believed which is why I said my alignment was myself

He, his sister Schala (Deadpulse, allegedly) and the 3 gurus all recognize danger of Lavos and try to stop their mother/Lavos.

Deadpulse claimed Magus:

On 1/12/2023 at 8:55 PM, Deadpulse said:
On 1/12/2023 at 8:51 PM, Forge said:

So who are you, Deadpulse? If you revealed what you do, I'm hesitant to understand why you didn't answer about who you are. 

doesnt matter at this point but im Magus, aligned with myself, tasked to protect town, not a threat to earth, need Lavos and the Mystic Army to lose 

So he's ambiguous? I don't know what this means. He's either good or he's bad?

Melchior (Scoundrel)

Gaspar (???)

Belthasar (???)

So, those 3 would be aligned with Magus or aligned with Earth?

I just posted it above. Deadpulse claimed Janus and said he needs to find Schala. 

On 1/15/2023 at 11:47 PM, Deadpulse said:

I am no threat to Earth, according to my PM. I haven't found Schala, but once I do my only win condition is to keep her alive. 

Now he's apparently found her

11 hours ago, Deadpulse said:
11 hours ago, The Orca said:

Deadpulse 

You omitted the ability to kill 

didnt have it until I found muh girl 

Which, earlier per his claim, he said that he can't win with a certain group of factions

On 1/12/2023 at 8:55 PM, Deadpulse said:

doesnt matter at this point but im Magus, aligned with myself, tasked to protect town, not a threat to earth, need Lavos and the Mystic Army to lose 

So, he says that his only win con is to find Schala and keep her safe, and then he reversed course

44 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I suppose if Scoundrel or Rag actually care to tell me why it’s Orca instead of Deadpulse like MWil is doing then perhaps I can switch. But if all I’m gonna get is “why not Orca” and “stick to the ‘plan’” then I’m gonna stick with Deadpulse 

I’m not here to convince. You make the choice. Some of you failed on Rack. Y’all wanna keep that same energy go for it. Here I’ll help you

Deadpulse

13 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Either:

1. you messaged me

Melchior (Scoundrel)

Gaspar (???)

Belthasar (???)

Hold On GIF

Deadpulse claimed him D2

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I’m not here to convince. You make the choice. Some of you failed on Rack. Y’all wanna keep that same energy go for it. Here I’ll help you

Deadpulse

Wth is this. 

If you don’t want to put forth the effort to win when you’re apparently so sure then you don’t have the right to pass any blame. I’m doing what I think is right and if that bothers you then you’re scum or you need to, in your words, kick rocks 

50 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I am Schala.  I've been the one sending the triple alignment results all game.  I am 100% townie and can only win once all threats to town are gone.

Deadpulse did find me a couple nights ago and I got his wincon as part of my ability.  He can only win with town.

I have not been converted, altered, or had my wincon change. 

Knowing that deadpulse can only win with town, he can't be the threat we are looking for.

That's why I am sticking with Orca.

Ah my bad, so deadpulse claimed Magus? Ok, that’s interesting. Be wary of MWill and Deadpulse being in cahoots as Ozzie and Magus, and all their interactions since new day being staged.Just something to keep in mind based on lore and the message I received (which MWill denies but I’m still convinced is him).

I’m clearly gonna have to look through this thread and read some post history as I’m a bit lost.

@Whicker I didn’t message you, although I do have the ability to send messages. So I can confirm at least 2 people, myself + whoever sent me a message (MWill?), has this ability. I also can confirm my target got the only message I’ve sent.

14 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Wth is this. 

If you don’t want to put forth the effort to win when you’re apparently so sure then you don’t have the right to pass any blame. I’m doing what I think is right and if that bothers you then you’re scum or you need to, in your words, kick rocks 

Whicker I have the right to do anything I want.