Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

I've been accused of sending messages despite days worth of move evidence to the contrary with this ability surfacing for the first time now, being Lavos despite killing Skywind, being a threat to town despite a positive invest on my alignment...while Deadpulse has literally claimed to not have a kill, then he got one, then he used it, all while saying he needs to find Schala...but don't worry, he's definitely not cult and not actively recruiting in a multiball setup.

If you don't believe me, take Ragnarok's word for it. Why would Schala lie? 

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I've been accused of sending messages despite days worth of move evidence to the contrary with this ability surfacing for the first time now, being Lavos despite killing Skywind, being a threat to town despite a positive invest on my alignment...while Deadpulse has literally claimed to not have a kill, then he got one, then he used it, all while saying he needs to find Schala...but don't worry, he's definitely not cult and not actively recruiting in a multiball setup.

If you don't believe me, take Ragnarok's word for it. Why would Schala lie? 

Its pretty common for there to be a townie who needs to find another townie as part of their wincon.