Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

44 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Bcb stepped out and suggested a “safe” vote. Completely unlike him to do so without knowing stuff. I thought maybe he knew something based on his role but it’s clear he didn’t and so that his stepping out weird. 

I thought that he wanted to not vote for a Monster for that reason and then ended up voting for the monster once XMad posted. Or am I reading that wrong?

44 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Malf has just been generally scummy with every post IMO and I want him gone at some point soon unless he town tells 

From a meta standpoint or a logic standpoint?

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I dont think I've ever seen town use a randomizer.  Its always scum who want to vote without having to give reasoning.

Okay, here's a great reason.

It's Day 1, you know nothing. If you're going to take someone out, statistically speaking unless you have anything based on fact, your votes are essentially random anyway.

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I dont think I've ever seen town use a randomizer.  Its always scum who want to vote without having to give reasoning.

Squire's schtick as town or scum was always Day 1 RNG until someone made a case, albeit I could see a case made for what you're saying.

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Mwil, what did you do to scoundrel?

I'm in the process of leading a trade embargo in our Bizzarro Dynasty League. He won the championship this year (well deserved, by the way) but did so after years of accumulating copious amounts of draft capital and selling guys who wouldn't play for him to build his team or that he wouldn't re-sign long term, giving him major cap and draft ammunition flexibility...very similar in how I built every single Madden Franchise team I ever ran. It's smart, but I'm advocating for a Cuba-like embargo to make it more difficult and advocate for competitive balance.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Okay, here's a great reason.

It's Day 1, you know nothing. If you're going to take someone out, statistically speaking unless you have anything based on fact, your votes are essentially random anyway.

Yes, but random with opinions at least gives Town a starting point in going back through vote counts and rationale, as opposed to RNG really putting us back in Day 1 Part 2 starting Day 2 if night moves don't really work out or come through.

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

I'm in the process of leading a trade embargo in our Bizzarro Dynasty League. He won the championship this year (well deserved, by the way) but did so after years of accumulating copious amounts of draft capital and selling guys who wouldn't play for him to build his team or that he wouldn't re-sign long term, giving him major cap and draft ammunition flexibility...very similar in how I built every single Madden Franchise team I ever ran. It's smart, but I'm advocating for a Cuba-like embargo to make it more difficult and advocate for competitive balance.

I'm not reading all that. 

I'm happy for you. 

Or sorry that happened to you

• Like 3