Nozzyboi's mock draft with some analyst

nozzyboi

18 hours ago, Daniel said:

Bresee coming in until he put up a really disappointing season, so I'd say that's the culprit here.

I haven't seen him play, but I have seen draft sites claiming he's top 10 material .

Why do you say he was a disappointment this season.  Is it numbers or is it the eye test? How did he play the year before?

Meaning, numbers really don't give you a clear picture,it could be the team around him.

Reason  He could be there at Pats 14th pick if he falls.

Thanks for any info.

ADDED  Pats took Richard Seymour and he had no stats!!!  If I recall he had zero sacks his last year. No sure but they were really low.

Edited by m haynes

4 hours ago, Crimmage said:

BB Hates Clemson for some reason, you can cross any Clemson player off the list. Same with Penn State 

Yup and the ego maniac loves Florida players !!!!

He hasn't drafted one player that worked out. Most were bust. I hear Gators for the Pats I puke!!!

On 1/18/2023 at 5:49 AM, m haynes said:

I haven't seen him play, but I have seen draft sites claiming he's top 10 material .

Why do you say he was a disappointment this season.  Is it numbers or is it the eye test? How did he play the year before?

Meaning, numbers really don't give you a clear picture,it could be the team around him.

Reason  He could be there at Pats 14th pick if he falls.

Thanks for any info.

ADDED  Pats took Richard Seymour and he had no stats!!!  If I recall he had zero sacks his last year. No sure but they were really low.

He came into college as a 5-star recruit and had a very decent freshman season. Got injured (ACL) 2nd season and missed significant time. Missed a lot of time this season for different reasons and when he did play, he was below average in the run game and didn't show the athleticism he was touted for freshman season. Part of that could be the ACL injury, part of it could be not playing continuously for the last two years. If you take Clemson off his uniform, no one would think he was a top ten pick. Thats not to say he's a bad player. But he has not shown the ability to be a top talent in this draft over numerous other guys who did perform. Also, the one area Lions need help, run defense inside, is where he struggled the most. I feel like people expect Jalen Carter to be gone so they are just plugging in the next DT name they recognize. But taking Bresee that high over other positions with better talent would be the equivalent of taking Eric Ebron over Aaron Donald because we need a DT. 

• Like 1