Around the NFL - !!PLAYOFFS!!

DaBoys

11 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Eagles are in the NFCC easy. Already 1 game away from the SB. 

We have the toughest road in the NFC. Have to play Brady, then SF, then the Eagles.

If you want to be the best you gotta beat the best I guess

They aren’t even getting to SF. Because that would mean they had beaten the goat. 

38 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

It’s only fitting that you’d hate on Cousins too… the guy isn’t top tier but he’s right there. Glad Washington let him go a long time ago. 

He’s playing off the rumors that Amari Cooper called Dak the black Kirk Cousins after last year’s playoff loss. 

Neither Dak nor Cousins are top tier. They’re just paid as such. Their career stats are almost identical. Like, it’s eerie how identical. The only difference is people here can recognize Kirks flaws because he doesn’t have a blue star on his helmet. Your mild praise of Kirk is more than most Dak fans on this Sub would give. It’s easy to fool people but it’s not easy to convince them they’ve been fooled. 

Edited by DaBoys
  • Like 1

Career cmpl%

Kirk: 66.8

Dak: 66.6

Career yards/game

Kirk: 261.5

Dak: 257.1

Career ANY/A

Kirk: 6.86

Dak: 6.95

Career Sack%

Kirk: 5.6

Dak: 5.6

Career QBR

Kirk: 97.8

Dak: 97.8

Interception%

Kirk: 2.2

Dak: 2.0

Like… It’s freaky. And after tomorrow both will probably have the same 1-4 playoff record. 

Yet most Dak fans say Dak is a top 7 QB and Kirk is closer to ~15. Most Dak “haters” think Dak is around ~15. In reality they’re both QB purgatory. Good enough to keep you from drafting in the top 10, but not good enough to win a championship with. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, D82 said:

Dude. No. Just no.

Daniel Jones is now the first player in NFL history with 300+ pass yards, 2+ pass TDs, 0 interceptions, and 70+ rush yards in a playoff game

I would LOVE to hear you breakdown his performance this evening. 

2 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Daniel Jones is now the first player in NFL history with 300+ pass yards, 2+ pass TDs, 0 interceptions, and 70+ rush yards in a playoff game

I don’t know if he’s better than Dak.  He’s definitely a better athlete.  Dak has a nod in leadership imo.  Either way, I just hope the giants pay him $50m/yr like we’re paying Dak.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

I don’t know if he’s better than Dak. 

I think it’s probably closer then even I want to admit. I think most fans of Prescott have this idea that DJ is a bottom 10 QB and Dak is top 10. DJ definitely made a leap this year with Daboll. Not unlike the leap Josh Allen made with Daboll.

DJ had 708 rushing yards this year and 7 rushing TDs. 67.2 cmpl% and only 5 picks. 

38 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Come on Cowboys. You cannot let this mediocre Giants team’s season last longer than yours.

My best friend is a Giants fan. And a grade A **** talker. I’ll never hear the end of it. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

All these teams that were supposed to get whooped are putting up good fights. The Dolphins, the Giants, the Ravens, even the Seahawks were leading at halftime 

Yup, and that scares the living **** outta me!

Not a single blowout on the program!

You know wildcard weekend is good for at least 1!

I sure hope we are the groom tomorrow.

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

To be fair that was against a Swiss cheese defense… not to take too much away from the guy but that isn’t exactly his norm.

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

He’s playing off the rumors that Amari Cooper called Dak the black Kirk Cousins after last year’s playoff loss. 

Neither Dak nor Cousins are top tier. They’re just paid as such. Their career stats are almost identical. Like, it’s eerie how identical. The only difference is people here can recognize Kirks flaws because he doesn’t have a blue star on his helmet. Your mild praise of Kirk is more than most Dak fans on this Sub would give. It’s easy to fool people but it’s not easy to convince them they’ve been fooled. 

Think they’re both top 10 guys. 

33 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I think it’s probably closer then even I want to admit. I think most fans of Prescott have this idea that DJ is a bottom 10 QB and Dak is top 10. DJ definitely made a leap this year with Daboll. Not unlike the leap Josh Allen made with Daboll.

DJ had 708 rushing yards this year and 7 rushing TDs. 67.2 cmpl% and only 5 picks. 

No doubt that Jones had a better year than Dak.  It’s not even debatable (although some ultra Dak homers would probably try).  The truth is that Derek Carr got run out of town for having a year like Dak this year.  Dak was very close to bottom 10 this year.