Around the NFL - !!PLAYOFFS!!

DaBoys

1 minute ago, Northland said:

Imagine the Eagles and their fans have waited since 2017 to get back to the Super Bowl.  I don't know how they've been able to endure it.

One thing to look forward to should they win, is the select few that slip into the abyss and eat horse ****. For that reason it’s well worth it. Maybe they’ll burn down their city all together this time.

41 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

I just wish that we had a GM.

You do realize Philly had one of the lamest paths to the SB ever, right? Don’t think their GM had anything to do with the NYG just being happy to be there, or the Niners game being an auto win / no contest because the team literally couldn’t field a legitimate QB because literally everyone was too injured to play. 

3 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

You do realize Philly had one of the lamest paths to the SB ever, right? Don’t think their GM had anything to do with the NYG just being happy to be there, or the Niners game being an auto win / no contest because the team literally couldn’t field a legitimate QB because literally everyone was too injured to play. 

Dude, the had the best record in the league. They just finished the deal, something we cannot do.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

All the Eagles GM did was construct a roster that resulted in the best record in football and a Super Bowl birth.  Oh yeah and they have two first round picks in this year's draft.

5 minutes ago, Northland said:

All the Eagles GM did was construct a roster that resulted in the best record in football and a Super Bowl birth.  Oh yeah and they have two first round picks in this year's draft.

What I said still stands. Not sure why you’re just ignoring what I had to say there. 
And my overall large point is that our team was really right there with them. It’s not like the GM outclassed what our team had to offer this season. Dallas just didn’t get to play a mediocre Giants team and then play a Niners team that literally could not field a QB resulting in what was really an auto win for Philly.

But people around here have a fetish for wanting to feel inferior.

18 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

😂 “They still haven’t played anyone!”

The opposing QBs for both playoff runs have been pretty hilarious though.

Declining Matt Ryan

Case Keenum

Daniel Jones

Brock/JJ for a half. Then no one.

Like any Eagles fan cares though. That’s why the 1 seed is so important. There are the obvious reasons but you’re likely to avoid an elite QB in the divisional round since you’re playing the lowest remaining seed. Wanna increase your chances getting to the ship? First task: Construct a team that can get that 1 seed.

16 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Dude, the had the best record in the league. They just finished the deal, something we cannot do.

I’m not talking about the regular season… which is frankly where Dallas was also very strong. Their walk to the SB was pretty much completely uncontested and unearned. The Niners literally could not field a QB to the extent that there was legit conversation of whether or not CMC would have to get behind center. 

3 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

😂 “They still haven’t played anyone!”

The opposing QBs for both playoff runs have been pretty hilarious though.

Declining Matt Ryan

Case Keenum

Daniel Jones

Brock/JJ for a half. Then no one.

Like any Eagles fan cares though. That’s why the 1 seed is so important. There are the obvious reasons but you’re likely to avoid an elite QB in the divisional round since you’re playing the lowest remaining seed. Wanna increase your chances getting to the ship? First task: Construct a team that can get that 1 seed.

Right, the first seed is important. Regardless, that has little to do with the Giants just being happy to be there and then the Niners not even being able to field a QB to sustain a drive at all.

5 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Right, the first seed is important. Regardless, that has little to do with the Giants just being happy to be there and then the Niners not even being able to field a QB to sustain a drive at all.

As I've said to you before NZF. I can appreciate your passion. The older fans just don't share it. Obviously some ae much more harsher about it than others. As expected on an internet forum.

I'm by no means an Eagles fan, AFC all the way, no matter who won the NFC. 

Nothing you can say is going to change the mood or attitude of many here. The Beagles did what they needed to do, we didn't, regardless of circumstances.

Let it go bud.