Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

8 hours ago, NYRaider said:

How the hell did Ed Oliver get traded for a 3rd round pick?

26 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Conned rookie.   Simple. lol

Yep.  Jumped in late, was scrambling to make cap room.  Most articles talk about the Bills possibly trading him for a 2, so a high 3 is not the worst thing.

But this is my learning year in this, watch out next year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Freebirdsrams said:

As we move through the Free agency period can we have people update their trade block needs?  Just asking so I do t bug people with messages about trades that are not interested. 

Feel free to bug me, my boss thinks he is paying me to work, little does he know he is paying me to be the GM of the Buffalo Bills.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

I resent that!  Buffalo needed cap space.  He said they would take a 3rd. Texans obliged.

You definitely did not con me, I just did not put the appropriate research in and made that trade an hour after I had taken control of the Bills.

As I said, all in preparation for next year.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, downundermike said:

You definitely did not con me, I just did not put the appropriate research in and made that trade an hour after I had taken control of the Bills.

As I said, all in preparation for next year.

I don't think it's a bad deal.    The only thing that might make it,    is the APY's for IDL's are so high in FA.. you probably could have gotten more with lots of teams not being able to pay the price tags of early FA.      Early 3rd is not bad though.  

1 hour ago, Freebirdsrams said:

As we move through the Free agency period can we have people update their trade block needs?  Just asking so I do t bug people with messages about trades that are not interested. 

i would be happier if they just removed players they cut from the list...lol

9 minutes ago, RedGold said:

I don't think it's a bad deal.    The only thing that might make it,    is the APY's for IDL's are so high in FA.. you probably could have gotten more with lots of teams not being able to pay the price tags of early FA.      Early 3rd is not bad though.  

The Grinch Smile GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RedGold said:

@jch1911 has helped me out some figuring this stuff out, so more than happy to do him a favor.

Mr Bean Wink GIF - Mr Bean Wink Trust - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 1