Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

1 hour ago, DTMW78 said:

Went 2 for 2 this round.

Was going to wait a little longer on Tonga but I saw someone was bidding on him.. when I check results I'm the only bid on him.

I had a bid on him but pulled out yesterday because it was a bit more than i was really comfortable with. 

Happy to add Wormley and Covington. Needed DE's and with Wormley slotting in as a good run stopping starter and Covington more as a rotational piece i feel i've taken a good step forward there.

Edited by Justone2

17 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

I had a bid on him but pulled out yesterday because it was a bit more than i was really comfortable with. 

Happy to add Wormley and Covington. Needed DE's and with Wormley slotting in as a good run stopping starter and Covington more as a rotational piece i feel i've taken a good step forward there.

John Cleese Reaction GIF by Monty Python

That's the time zone difference for you...

Pleased to get him though, and Nelson.

Edited by DTMW78

22 minutes ago, DTMW78 said:

John Cleese Reaction GIF by Monty Python

That's the time zone difference for you...

Pleased to get him though, and Nelson.

I deleted it like 2 to 3 hours before the deadline when i went to sleep. But yeah Tonga is a good player just at this point its basically one year so who knows who he actually is.