Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Rayshawn Jenkins and Chase Edmonds are good values this late in free agency.

gross I needed one more round to finally bring Rayshawn Jenkins back

had to cut him for cap space since his extension request was too high. almost, just one round away lol.

• Like 1

@ny92mike I'm really digging the big board / watchlist. Been adding to it throughout the day and it's working great. Whenever someone I Had on there gets drafted and the worksheet is updated, they get removed automatically, plus I have a nice, smooth sheet to choose from. 

Awesome addition, thanks. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

@ny92mike I'm really digging the big board / watchlist. Been adding to it throughout the day and it's working great. Whenever someone I Had on there gets drafted and the worksheet is updated, they get removed automatically, plus I have a nice, smooth sheet to choose from. 

where is the worksheet?

24 minutes ago, Forge said:

Good deal.  I'll make sure to include it in the next mock.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

In my team workbook. It was an idea I had to be implemented and was testing it out 

Any changes you'd make?  I thought about another column next to the round to include a ranking.  This would make it precise in exactly the order to pick if we used it as a big board.

Just now, ny92mike said:

Any changes you'd make?  I thought about another column next to the round to include a ranking.  This would make it precise in exactly the order to pick if we used it as a big board.

I do think that it could be a benefit to be able to move them around in rank within the tier, but not necessary unless we are potentially going to use it as a default big board that you have access to to make picks with when people miss their picks

42 minutes ago, Trojan said:

gross I needed one more round to finally bring Rayshawn Jenkins back

had to cut him for cap space since his extension request was too high. almost, just one round away lol.

My DBs are looking filthy...

CB: Byron Murphy, Rock Ya-Sin, Nate Hobbs, Anthony Brown, Amik Robertson

S: Jamal Adams, Trevon Moehrig, Duron Harmon, Logan Ryan, Rayshawn Jenkins

MIAContract Structure Passes ValidationReserve1116500001$1,165,000$0$1,165,000$1,234,9002023VoidACTF0880 - Eric Fisher - LTMIA880Eric FisherLT1001165000$1,165,000$0$1,165,000TRUE0MAI

This seems like ridiculously good value. What happened in 2022

?

5 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

MIAContract Structure Passes ValidationReserve1116500001$1,165,000$0$1,165,000$1,234,9002023VoidACTF0880 - Eric Fisher - LTMIA880Eric FisherLT1001165000$1,165,000$0$1,165,000TRUE0MAI

?

He dropped off. With Colts in 2021 and we thought so little of what we saw we didn’t even bring him back fairly cheap. And LT has been listed as a need forever since. We have cap room 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

?

Achilles tears after 30 are sketchy.   Usually takes over a year to recover fully, but at that age it’s not likely .      But for vet min, why not.  Great character  

• Like 1