Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

Just now, RTTRUTH said:

I mean in the midrounds I find it's all relative. There's always going to be guys who fit your scheme and can play a role. A couple positions fairly picked apart by now. 

This is part of it too. The positions I was looking at are pretty much torched

1 minute ago, Forge said:

This is part of it too. The positions I was looking at are pretty much torched

Guessing S. That might be the worst position group this year. I really like two guys. Everyone else is somewhat over-rated or just not good enough to consider until at least round 5 imo

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

And another. RedGold with the steal of the round.

I might have pickec Tillman at 108 if he was still there. Already have Addison, but Tillman is maybe a straight up better prospect than Hyatt, if we’re honest.

I had to triple check he wasn't taken.  He was in my top 5 back at the end of the 2nd Round,  albeit I wouldn't have been super thrilled taking him that early.    

8 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

@RedGold the WR depth is lining up perfectly for KC. A need for them, and a sweet spot in the draft, imo

Yeah,  I'd likely have 7 WR's on the 53 now,    which isn't ideal.       But Lazard, MVS, and Hardman would likely be gone after 2023.    Going into the offseason next year already having C. Tillman, Skyy Moore, K.Toney, and Marvin Mims would be nicer than the constant rotation.