Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

9 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

You mean that guard that was probably the second best player on our O-line last year?

Just for the record though I’m referring to Aaron Banks. As I went to double check the name I realized you could be referring to Burford.

25 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

Just for the record though I’m referring to Aaron Banks. As I went to double check the name I realized you could be referring to Burford.

Yeah i know. I was too. Although Mike McG has a decent argument that he was the second best behind Trent.

27 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm hoping the best was Daniel Brunskill? 

Yeah best 6th lineman in the league.

3 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

I thought about Gaines with my 2nd 4th (4-111), but I thought for sure he might make it to the 5th.

Definitely was not hyped until he destroyed the combine for OL.

Good pick

If I had a pick in the 4th, I probably would have went elsewhere and tried to get him in the 4th. But i thought there was no shot that he was going to get to the fifth and nobody had expressed an interest in trading up, so I was reasonably sure that I had to poop or get off the pot right there.

Too good of a hit rate on those numbers. I really wanted Zach Tom last year and it annoys me to no end that hte niners passed on him. 

• Like 1